President Obama ....one of our Greatest Presidents

Guess what?

They already did contrary to right wing fear mongering

Yeah those Ballistic Missile test are for melting marshmallows...

Did your brain melt too?

:lame2: :lame2: :lame2: :lame2:

Leave the mature topics to the adults...

What good is a missile without a nuke warhead? It goes from strategic to purely tactical.
We have missiles without nukes on them

Most missiles are tactical

Which means its a numbers game. We don't have to worry about Iran having dozens of conventional missiles when we have thousands.
Iran has a lot of missiles pointed at them and they are trying to point some back

Gives them something to bargain with

Hussein didn't even try to end Iran's nuke program. Even someone as stupid as him knows it's a forgone conclusion Iran gets nukes. The only thing that can stop them is war. Hussein's deal, at best, delays the inevitable. The truth is hussein hates Israel and probably doesn't view a nuclear Iran as a threat to America (maybe he does, he hates america). Everyone knows the whole deal is a farce. Hussein hasn't accomplished anything as president. Most politicans are hucksters, but obozo is truly on another level. He's not one to believe in. He's not even a student of the world. He thought Austrian was a language. He has a very childish world view, and that's what he governed with. He just an immature bozo who's been celebrated in elitist circles because of the color of his skin...which is a farce too, because he's half white and grew up in Hawaii (not exactly the typical black experience).

Look at this fool:

170207-richard-branson-barack-obama-1105a_79a49398d7bd554a187eec4b0b103886.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Does that look like someone to worship? Truth is obozo knows he's a fraud. When he was saying "you didn't build that, someone else made that happen" - he was projecting. You can talk about how great he is all you want, but this is the same idiot that hung out with a terrorist and sat in a racist church for 20 years so could he feel black. The dude is a POS, and his wife is an ugly beast. rightwinger

Last edited:
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Obviously the OP is trolling.

To get Iran to give up their stockpiles of enriched uranium and the centerfuges to enrich it
Why would anyone object?

Sure they will...
Guess what?

Did your brain melt too?

Medium range missiles are defensive

You can sleep now

Do you really believe your own shit?

Did they bounce you off the floor at delivery or everyday since?

You're starting to make deany plausible...

To get Iran to give up their stockpiles of enriched uranium and the centerfuges to enrich it
Why would anyone object?

Sure they will...
Guess what?

Did your brain melt too?

What good is a missile without a nuke warhead? It goes from strategic to purely tactical.

Are you trying to take RW & deany's place?

Don't pound your head against any more solid objects...

Sure they will...
Guess what?

Did your brain melt too?

Which means its a numbers game. We don't have to worry about Iran having dozens of conventional missiles when we have thousands.

A numbers game? With Iran? The Left continues to spiral down the shitter by the second...

Guess what?

Did your brain melt too?

Iran has a lot of missiles pointed at them and they are trying to point some back

That's all we need, another Islamic Extremist Fundamentalist group with Nuclear weapons...

It's becoming clearer, if you pull your head out of your ass you'll break your neck...

Did your brain melt too?

Hussein didn't even try to end Iran's nuke program. Even someone as stupid as him knows it's a forgone conclusion Iran gets nukes. The only thing that can stop them is war. Hussein's deal, at best, delays the inevitable. The truth is hussein hates Israel and probably doesn't view a nuclear Iran as a threat to America (maybe he does, he hates america). Everyone knows the whole deal is a farce. Hussein hasn't accomplished anything as president. Most politicans are hucksters, but obozo is truly on another level. He's not one to believe in. He's not even a student of the world. He thought Austrian was a language. He has a very childish world view, and that's what he governed with. He just an immature bozo who's been celebrated in elitist circles because of the color of his skin...which is a farce too, because he's half white and grew up in Hawaii (not exactly the typical black experience).

Look at this fool:

170207-richard-branson-barack-obama-1105a_79a49398d7bd554a187eec4b0b103886.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Does that look like someone to worship? Truth is obozo knows he's a fraud. When he was saying "you didn't build that, someone else made that happen" - he was projecting. You can talk about how great he is all you want, but this is the same idiot that hung out with a terrorist and sat in a racist church for 20 years so could he feel black. The dude is a POS, and his wife is an ugly beast. rightwinger
Iran can't build a nuke
They have no enriched uranium.

If they want to restart their nuke program they will have to do it onTrumps watch
Let's see if Dealmaker Trump can keep them from restarting their nuke program

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

If they want to restart their nuke program they will have to do it onTrumps watch
Russia preparing to transfer naturally enriched uranium to Iran

Iran Planning 20-Fold Increase in Uranium Enrichment

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

Trump better call his buddy Putin on that one

Obama is no longer President

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

Thank god obozo is no longer president!

I'd rather just see Trump do a great job, even though I voted against him, and have him considered great.

I don't give a shit about the politics, I just care about results.

yea yea yea we get it, you can now stop mindlessly spamming that in every thread.

I'd rather just see Trump do a great job, even though I voted against him, and have him considered great. I don't give a shit about the politics, I just care about results..
yea yea yea we get it, you can now stop mindlessly spamming that in every thread.
Whoa, struck a nerve.

I'm sure glad I'm not a partisan ideologue. I get to hope for the best at all times.

I'd rather just see Trump do a great job, even though I voted against him, and have him considered great. I don't give a shit about the politics, I just care about results..
Whoa, struck a nerve.

I'm sure glad I'm not a partisan ideologue. I get to hope for the best at all times.
He would crawl up obamas ass if he could...

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

a damn shame

Whoa, struck a nerve.

Do you not understand that your posting is IRRELEVANT to what is being discussed in the thread?

Parrot wants a cracker?

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

Obama got Iran to give up their nukes

Let's see Trump do the same......he is supposed to be a master negotiator

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

Let's see Trump do the same......he is supposed to be a master negotiator
:bsflag:
:lmao:
Iran did not give up shit...

Look at this fool:

Iran can't build a nuke

:lmao:

Iran read your post. They say:lol:

Forum List

Back