President "Make the world a safer place" Obama has really pissed off Putin this time

So Obama is starting WWIII according to some for inaction and according to some for action. What a crock of bull crap.

How?

What victories over Obama has Putin made?

Be specific.
Syria, Ukraine and the missile system in Europe (granted, Obama's stupid unilateral decision for which he got nothing in return).

Barack is being bitch-slapped left and right. He is far too weak to put reigns on Vlad.

You're going to have to do better than that. Show that you actually understand what you're talking about, rather than just parroting talk radio. Explain

How has Obama "lost" on any of those issues? How has Putin beaten him? What has Obama done that was "weak"? What has Putin done that was "strong"?

He posed with a big cat, taller than himself.

rightwingnut loons rooting for putin.

:cuckoo:

delusional freakish toons.

but thanks for your usual level of classy posts. :cuckoo:

You can't find anyone cheering or rooting for Putin. At least not so far in this thread that I have read.

Are you supporting the POTUS in his dealings with Putin?

Absolutely not. I have come out swinging up here against my own party and my own Prime Minister for their interference in the Ukraine that is now resulting in a civil war as well.

This is a very bipartisan rage I have.

I am of Ukrainian descent. My great grandfather brought my Baba and her sisters to Canada in the early 1900's and I live in a land with the largest Ukrainian population outside of the Ukraine and Russia.

I have relatives in the Ukraine so this is personal for me. And I've been closely following the action in the Ukraine since last year.

As soon as Svoboda and the Right Sector got involved to overthrow the President and the government I started spitting bullets because I am more than aware of who these bastards are.

I'm royally pissed off that our leaders backed this coup to hand the Ukraine to the EU and consequently we have a civil war in the Ukraine now.

Remember how Obama and Harper and Cameron were all wringing their hands and calling for regime change because supposedly 70 militia errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr protestors were killed on the one day?

Now can you tell me how many dead Ukrainians in the East there are because of Kiev's actions against pro Russian Ukrainians?

It's more than 70. But nary a peep from our leaders.

So in the short and sweet of it all,I am completely against what Obama/Harper/Cameron/Hollande/Merkel and the rest have done regarding the Ukraine.

nary a peep?

theres a back and forth about it almost daily. and sanctions that seem to be having an effect.

you're delusional and just hate.

Ah Obama will go down in history for starting the second Cold War. What a legacy! Russia is hitting back.

I'm still spitting bullets that my PM got involved in this EU vs Russia bullshit.

Contrary to the conservative trend to run from stating support for Putin on his position and action on Ukraine and Crimea since the Maidan riots and violent mob driven coup of Yanukovuch last February - I openly acknowledge that Putin is correct on principles of international law and diplomatic relations with the rest of the world and that the West and much of the world are wrong.

But the West has had the propaganda advantage over Putin since the 2008 when Sakaashvilli started a brief war by bombing Pro-Russua people in South Ossetia,

The propaganda is won by the US and EU because left and right and much of the mugwump masses fall for the government and news media bios and entertainment dredging up fear of Putin's insidious plant to re-conquer all of the former Soviet States and restore the Soviet empire.

Your talk about Obama's legacy and Cold War is more of your nonsense to blame Obama Obama for everything bad that happens.

It wouid be worse if Romney were in there.

Obama has spearheaded the new Cold War. This will be his legacy.

There is no repairing the damage done. And this is not my opinion alone. You really need to expand your sources.

The "President of Peace" needs to give his Nobel Peace Prize back. We have a civil war in the Ukraine. Obama has interfered in Egypt, Libya and Syria leaving the mid East in a worse shape than he found it.

Obama was the candidate that promised that US involvement in foreign countries would be eradicated. He lied.

The murmurs of his true intent can be found in his interference in Honduras. And my oh my that pales by comparison to the damage he has wrought internationally to date.

It's just the truth. The plain honest truth.

nary a peep?

theres a back and forth about it almost daily. and sanctions that seem to be having an effect.

Fool. Your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. This is what I said. I was commenting on the lack of outrage by our leaders on the deaths in E. Ukraine at the hands of the thugs in Kiev.

I'm never subtle. I was very clear in what I stated.

Remember how Obama and Harper and Cameron were all wringing their hands and calling for regime change because supposedly 70 militia errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr protestors were killed on the one day?

Now can you tell me how many dead Ukrainians in the East there are because of Kiev's actions against pro Russian Ukrainians?

Fuck you. Not one post cheering Putin you jerk.

you did tinydancer ...you posted that we should be afraid of putin because obama offended him... I glad he offended him ... you would rather have us hide from the russians:lol::lol::lol: you're such a patriot !!!!

Here's what I posted. I can't find the "you should be afraid of Putin" part.

Can you find it for me?

Ah Obama will go down in history for starting the second Cold War. What a legacy! Russia is hitting back.

I'm still spitting bullets that my PM got involved in this EU vs Russia bullshit. I can't wait to see how we're going to pay for our idiotic interference. YIKES!

We had no freaking business participating in this dog's breakfast. Now the chickens are going to come home to roost.

Po', po' little prancer. Her silly Russian is going to get his ass kicked in the sanctions war. Putin already started the Second Cold War. And he will lose it far quicker than the old Soviet Union lost the First Cold War. Russia cannot even begin to match the industrial capacity of the US, Canada, Japan, and the EU. And they are not food independent yet.

You go ahead and hide under the bed from the big bad Russian. The rest of us will do what is neccessary to put this guy back where he belongs.

nary a peep?

Fool. Your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. This is what I said. I was commenting on the lack of outrage by our leaders on the deaths in E. Ukraine at the hands of the thugs in Kiev.

These pro-Russian "Ukranians" just shot down a civilian airliner. They have committed many other atrocities. In other words, they are terrorists and should be dealt with as terrorists. You may wish to re-instate the old Soviet Union, the rest of us do not.

\
These pro-Russian "Ukranians" just shot down a civilian airliner. They have committed many other atrocities. In other words, they are terrorists and should be dealt with as terrorists. You may wish to re-instate the old Soviet Union, the rest of us do not.

Interesting how you presume to speak for anyone other than yourself.

Is that sort ofr assertiveness now part or Official Liberal Indoctrination?

if we'd ramp up our natural as production here... which we have plenty of, we could cripple the Russian economy by driving the price down, But Obama's war on fossil fuels is more important

It goes further than that. Destroying America is more important than crippling Russia. If there is ANY benefit to the United States obama will not take that action. No matter what the effect anywhere else in the world.

nary a peep?

Civil wars have casualties do they not? The western backed coup created the monster in Kiev that the E. Ukrainians are fighting against.

They aren't terrorists. They are rebels who are refusing to be ruled by an illegal government in Kiev that violently seized power.

It's quite simple.

Po', po' little prancer. Her silly Russian is going to get his ass kicked in the sanctions war. Putin already started the Second Cold War. And he will lose it far quicker than the old Soviet Union lost the First Cold War. Russia cannot even begin to match the industrial capacity of the US, Canada, Japan, and the EU. And they are not food independent yet.

You go ahead and hide under the bed from the big bad Russian. The rest of us will do what is neccessary to put this guy back where he belongs.

America's manufacturing base is no more. It was sold to China over several years time. Which is why so many knew Obamajobs are flipping burgers (part time, or course) and handin out food stamps.

Who wins any future war involving Obamerica depends upon who China chooses to supply.

It was February 18 when lethal shooting with live ammo first happened during the fourth month of the Maidan protests. Ten police were shot and killed that day. Hardly anyone knows about that. The Maidan rioters on the morning of the 18th before any shootings took place, firebombed Yanukovuch's political party HQ killing one staffer and launched an assault on Parliament with Molotov cocktails and paving bricks with the intent to force lawmakers to change the constitution.

Can you explain why very few outside of Russia know that ten Ukrainian police were shot dead in the aftermath of the right wing rioter's assault on Parliament?

nary a peep?

The US Navy shot down a civiliian airliner by mistake. What is your point?

The US Navy shot down a civiliian airliner by mistake. What is your point?
Maybe because the the old Soviet Union did too, but not by mistake. It hard for a pilot to mistake a Korean Airlines 747 for a bomber. I am pretty sure his point was that we don't want the old Soviet Union back.

Having said that, neither does Putin. He does want Russia to be a superpower though.

They are great for forgetting their thoughts and statements about rep. presidents, you know georgie, he was so tough shooting from the hip.
But now it is another story because its Obama.
They just hate one fact and they are too chicken shit to mention it.

Ah yes, more "Conservatives" cheering for Putin. Such patriotism.

Fuck you. Not one post cheering Putin you jerk.

you did tinydancer ...you posted that we should be afraid of putin because obama offended him... I glad he offended him ... you would rather have us hide from the russians:lol::lol::lol: you're such a patriot !!!!

Forum List

Back