President Elect Donald J Trump; Demagogic Genius

Trump was smart enough to remember that we are not a direct democracy and craft his campaign strategy accordingly.

Sorry, GENIUS, enough.

Trump trolled the system, he probably never expected to win.

That's clear by the fact that he didn't already have a real transition ready to go and he's starting from scratch.

Again, when you Dumb-ass Rednecks figure out all your hate hasn't brought any jobs back, you are going to be really upset.

1. And yet he managed to thread the needle to win all the battle ground states he needed to win by accident? LOL!! YOu are in a state of irrational denial.

2. HE was focused on winning. He has time to transition, and the 4 years to govern.

3. Your racism is noted.

4. Your assumption that Trade Policy cannot be crafted to benefit the American Worker is unsupported opinion, that has been disproved by the WTO Airbus ruling.

Just a smidge over Half of the people who actually voted said "No", but again, using hits to decide a baseball game....

This isn't a baseball game, it's an election.

One person. One vote.

Hillary got 1.7 million more of them.

The people Said, "NO"

I got one vote, so I presume you did also. The way the election is run means your vote means more than it would in ONE national popularity contest. The founders were genius in protecting the people from your type of mob rule.

1. And yet he managed to thread the needle to win all the battle ground states he needed to win by accident? LOL!! YOu are in a state of irrational denial.

Well, more like his Russian friends hacked the computer systems in those states.. but never mind.

2. HE was focused on winning. He has time to transition, and the 4 years to govern.

Right.. by appointing cronies and hacks. Hey check out the "Geroge W. Bush" administration if you need a primer on how "cronies and hacks" works out.

4. Your assumption that Trade Policy cannot be crafted to benefit the American Worker is unsupported opinion, that has been disproved by the WTO Airbus ruling.

Again, Airbus makes a better product. that's why they win. And if you think those other countries aren't going to retaliate, you're nuts.

So when you lose your job at the Piggly Wiggly and you don't get a job at the steel mill that will never reopen, don't come whining to me.

Trump only won because his "competition" was PATHETIC.

Hillary
Gary Johnson
Ted Cruz
Rubio

BLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Against a decent opponent, Trump would've failed to get 100 electorals.

Yep, I am not sure if Trump could have won if he would have not run against the pathetic Hillary. Truly there has never been a worse candidate then her and the election proved it.

I got one vote, so I presume you did also. The way the election is run means your vote means more than it would in ONE national popularity contest. The founders were genius in protecting the people from your type of mob rule.

So what's wrong with a national popularity contest?

What's nuts is giving small states of inbred white people inordinate influence.

Again.

The People Said. NO!

Just a smidge over Half of the people who actually voted said "No", but again, using hits to decide a baseball game....

Again, if the dead folks and wetbacks votes were thrown out, Trump would have the popular vote too.

Drop out CA and he wins the popular vote. What the rabid left would want is one state deciding the presidency and they call that fair.

Well, more like his Russian friends hacked the computer systems in those states.. but never mind.

Right.. by appointing cronies and hacks. Hey check out the "Geroge W. Bush" administration if you need a primer on how "cronies and hacks" works out.

Again, Airbus makes a better product. that's why they win. And if you think those other countries aren't going to retaliate, you're nuts.

So when you lose your job at the Piggly Wiggly and you don't get a job at the steel mill that will never reopen, don't come whining to me.

1. Your denial is funny to see.

2. HIs polices are common sense.

3. If Airbus was a better product, the EU would not have to subsidize it.

4. Those nations might retaliate. THis could spiral out of control. But remaining the world's bitch is not a viable option.

5. Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment that we do. There are a lot of jobs still in play in the Manufacturing Sector.

You are an actual racist.

NOt the pretend racists that lefties see everywhere.

Funny how as SOS the claim was no one hacked her server which was unprotected. Yet voting machines, a lot that are not connected to the internet, like the ones I vote on. The left wing claims that they were programmed by the Russians and no one can even know they were tampered with. Those Russian sure set their sights on odd things. Why they would want Trump over Hillary is anyone's guess, but since the American people didn't want her either I guess that makes sense.

In PA there were machines seen switching votes, and it wasn't for Trump. It was claimed to be a "calibration error." Which just sounds like a load of crap.

And yet you were all for a very small segment of the population forcing the perversion of gay marriage onto the majority of Americans. Face it, that is what the liberal left want, they want to force their ideology onto the maximum amount of people they possibly can. I think it is a game to them. It came back to bite them in the ASS the last two elections and now they are cry like little girly men.

This isn't a baseball game, it's an election.

One person. One vote.

Hillary got 1.7 million more of them.

The people Said, "NO"
The rules of the election say the one with the most electoral votes win, not the one with the most votes.

Trump only won because his "competition" was PATHETIC....
Against a decent opponent, Trump would've failed to get 100 electorals.
Yep, I am not sure if Trump could have won if he would have not run against the pathetic Hillary. Truly there has never been a worse candidate then her and the election proved it.
No, who ever Trump ran against he would have rebranded and they would have been eventually seen as pathetic as Hillary was.

This is the whole point of rebranding ones opponent.

He did it to 17 opponents int he Republican primaries; were all of them supposedly pathetic?

Are we clear on what 'pathetic' means?

Drop out CA and he wins the popular vote. What the rabid left would want is one state deciding the presidency and they call that fair.

except you cant' drop out CA. that's the problem. And all of CA's votes are not what put HRC over the top. It was votes all over the country.

So what you want is two or three states to be able tell the rest of the country who the president should be, by only a few thousand people voting.

that's better how? How is Trump getting 30K more votes in Wisconsin more signifigant than Hillary getting 2 million more votes in CA?

And yet you were all for a very small segment of the population forcing the perversion of gay marriage onto the majority of Americans. Face it, that is what the liberal left want, they want to force their ideology onto the maximum amount of people they possibly can. I think it is a game to them. It came back to bite them in the ASS the last two elections and now they are cry like little girly men.

Guy, if you don't like gay marriage, don't have one. YOu can keep it on the down low and only go to the bathhouse on weekends and then ask Jesus for forgiveness the rest of the week.

except you cant' drop out CA. that's the problem. And all of CA's votes are not what put HRC over the top. It was votes all over the country.

So what you want is two or three states to be able tell the rest of the country who the president should be, by only a few thousand people voting.

that's better how? How is Trump getting 30K more votes in Wisconsin more signifigant than Hillary getting 2 million more votes in CA?
It doesn't matter, douche bag, the rules are the rules. If you don't like them, then pass a constitutional amendment. Until then, no one with any brains gives a shit about your incessant whining.

Guy, if you don't like gay marriage, don't have one. YOu can keep it on the down low and only go to the bathhouse on weekends and then ask Jesus for forgiveness the rest of the week.

9 old men and women voted for the majority to whether or not you or I like gay marriage. Whether or not I like gay marriage isn't the issue, it is how it was done.

You Libtards can be partisan pig assholes all you want.

Trump is not even President yet and he spent part of his Thanksgiving Day trying to convince Carrier to keep its production in the US.

Meanwhile that sorry piece of shit Obama, whose job it is to do things like that, spent his Thanksgiving Day watching football and stuffing his gut. Typical for a sorry ass shithead that doesn't have a work ethic, right?

Do the math. She won California by about 3 million votes. How far ahead is she in her cheating popular vote? About 2 million. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she won CA and Trump won the other 50 states' combined popular vote.

Forum List

Back