President Biden Is HOW OLD? Biden Says He Was Chairman of the Judiciary Committee 150 Years Ago

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Joe Biden Says He Was Chairman of the

Judiciary Committee 150 Years Ago

“Way back 150 years ago when I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee we spent a lot of time…”
-- Presidemt Joe Biden

Joe Biden on Thursday delivered a speech in the East Room of the White House before he signed the “Crime Victims Fund Act.”
Biden said he was the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee 150 years ago.

The entire world is literally laughing at Dementia-ravaged Joe Biden and the United States, some more than others.

1627043005621.png
1627043166562.png
1627043097470.png

“Way back 150 years ago when I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee we spent a lot of time…”
-- Presidemt Joe Biden

Joe Biden on Thursday delivered a speech in the East Room of the White House before he signed the “Crime Victims Fund Act.”

The entire world is literally laughing at Dementia-ravaged Joe Biden and the United States, some more than others.

View attachment 516231 View attachment 516234 View attachment 516232

That sounds about right.

-- Presidemt Joe Biden

It is possible that our leaders are really all droids or possibly aliens who have found a rather sophisticated way to divide and conquer the human race.

At least, being a human being I'm hoping this since the alternative would be to have to admit they are of the same race as myself.

The Biden Presidency Is Voter-Approved Elder Abuse

Would I rather have a president who occasionally posts mean tweets or one who is legit losing his marbles?

It’s no contest. I’ll take the mean tweets and the economic prosperity over the senility and national dumpster fire that has become the Biden presidency.

1627044209720.png

Barry, thanks for coming over. I wanted to run something by you. I don't think Kamala
is working out. I'm thinking of replacing her with 'Rosey'. What do you think?'

:auiqs.jpg:

It is possible that our leaders are really all droids or possibly aliens who have found a rather sophisticated way to divide and conquer the human race.

At least, being a human being I'm hoping this since the alternative would be to have to admit they are of the same race as myself.

Aliens? Really?

-- Presidemt Joe Biden

People just chuckle and shake their head.

The Dems are just so relieved that Mr. Biden (reputedly) won the election that they keep their mouths shut.

The Republicans are outraged that he gets to sit in the Oval Office, but they realize that they cannot do anything about it.

No doubt, Dr. Biden is very concerned about her husband's senior moments.

Anyone who has had any experience with loved ones experiencing brain health issues knows how heartbreaking it is.

I wish the best of luck to the old gentleman and hope that he is able to finish his term.

Life is so sad.

For everyone.

Biden has jut announced he is running for President in 2024:

Re-Elect Joe Biden President - 2024

1627047028790.png
1627047047439.png

Forum List

Back