President Biden: I’m calling on Congress to pass my proposal for a billionaire minimum tax

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you had me at "i'm calling on congress to pass"...nothing will pass until Sununu is installed as POTUS in 2024

It's wonderful he calls for this when he know there is absolutely no way a Republican controlled House would pass it.

Now granted, neither would a Democrat controlled House which is why Biden wasn't demanding one then.

It's wonderful he calls for this when he know there is absolutely no way a Republican controlled House would pass it.

Now granted, neither would a Democrat controlled House which is why Biden wasn't demanding one then.

It is a political gesture of course. The bill probably won't even see a vote in the House.

And as a result, they will have it pass through the Senate with Democrat votes- D's will be able to vote "aye" without worrying about whether it will actually be passed into law. But that won't be until Senator Casey recovers from his prostate surgery and Senator Fetterman is released from the rubber room and his straight jacket.

Income is different than already earned, accumulated money. Does the buffoon want to implement a net worth tax? They already paid tax on their wealth. If you got $1B you don’t work any job making “income” typically?

without even reading it I am certain the chowderhead has no idea what he is talking about…..unless someone did it for him.

Forum List

Back