Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I disliked it

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • it was ok

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • it was good but i can't give obama credit for ANYTHING

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll try to arrange a personal interview just for you with his mother's OBGYN. Oh hell, nevermind, waste of time. You'd just say he was lying.

Hmmmmm, thats why no credible source has come forward from the hospital he was SUPPOSEDLY born at.............Not a doctor, nurse hell custodian NOONE. Because he wasn't born at the place listed on his Cirtificate of live Birth(which I can get for my dog).

Sheesh. Damn, you guys are beyond stupid. Obama was campaigning as a Democrat, Bush was the Republican President. Had Obama not had a legal certificate, it would have been on prime news the night he recieved the nomination. :cuckoo:

It was prime news even before he got the nomination. :cuckoo:

He's not mine until I see a Birth Certificate and not a Certificate of Live Birth(Which even the Governator has, eventhough he was born in Austria.)

I understand your sentiment but...do you realize you sound like one of those people who claimed Bush stole the election from Gore therefore he wasn't their president?

Dont hate me :S I am just trying to keep you honest ;).

I honestly don't care how I sound, I call it how I see it. The way to shut me up is show me a birth certificate and I will keep my mouth shut with a smile on my face until Obama is voted out in three years.

Here Ya go :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82037-lol-obama-birth-certificate-found.html

I understand your sentiment but...do you realize you sound like one of those people who claimed Bush stole the election from Gore therefore he wasn't their president?

Dont hate me :S I am just trying to keep you honest ;).

I honestly don't care how I sound, I call it how I see it. The way to shut me up is show me a birth certificate and I will keep my mouth shut with a smile on my face until Obama is voted out in three years.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82037-lol-obama-birth-certificate-found.html

anti-bush1.jpg

barack-obama-birth-certificate_472x460.jpg

Here in July 2009, these are not called "issues,"
they are merely "Republican distractions."

Last edited:
If King Hussein is speaking, I'm going somewhere else... I don't listen to him; as I already know what ever he says is a LIE!

He's a Marxist; thus a DECEIVER... so as such, there's no point in listening to anything he has to say.

Here in July 2009, these are not called "issues,"
they are merely "Republican distractions."
[/CENTER]

That says nothing... It's a certificate which certifies that the guy was born... That's a foregone conclusion.... The Constitution doesn't require that the President be born alive... it requires that he be BORN IN THE UNITED STATES; oka: a natural born American...

What you've produced is a state form which does not certify that he was born in Hawaii; but that his LIVE BIRTH was registered in Hawaii.

That the BOY King has refused to produce an ACTUAL CERTIFICATE RECORDING THE FACTS OF HIS BIRTH: DATE, TIME, WITNESSES, LOCATION and birthing physician; simply stands as fair and reasonable evidence that HE WAS NOT BORN IN THE US; thus is NOT QUALIFIED to BE PRESIDENT OF THE US.

It is the job of SCOTUS to determin who is qualified to run for President. The Supreme Court that approved President Obama's credentials was REPUBLICAN DOMINATED. This birth certificated talk is just another REPUBLICAN distraction aimed at President Obama.

So, why don't all you Republicans forget about birth certificates, put away your magnifying glasses, and get down to the level where you can really relate. It's time for Sponge Bob.

sponge_bob2.gif
.​

Last edited:
It is the job of SCOTUS to determin who is qualified to run for President. The Supreme Court that approved President Obama's credentials was REPUBLICAN DOMINATED. This birth certificated talk is just another REPUBLICAN distraction aimed at President Obama.​

So, why don't all you Republicans forget about birth certificates, put away your magnifying glasses, and get down to the level where you can really relate. It's time for Sponge Bob.​

<removed image>.​
and just where did SCOTUS do anything of the sort?
and just where is that in the constitution or the US Code that spells that out

See these things. They are from UCLA, they are called books. When you read enough of them they give you a piece of paper that basically says, "Hey, this guy learned our stuff." It is certainly better use of one's time than putting on flippers and playing under water. These are the basics ass-hole, you should know this.

festival_of_books.jpg

Last edited:

See these things. They are from UCLA, they are called books. When you read enough of them they give you a piece of paper that basically says, "Hey, this guy learned our stuff." It is certainly better use of one's time than putting on flippers and playing under water. These are the basics ass-hole, you should know this.

another FAIL by derek the moron

Derek just has cartoons...no facts, but cartoons. When your IQ is around 20...which is within the moron margin...you gravitate to cartoons

Derek just has cartoons...no facts, but cartoons. When your IQ is around 20...which is within the moron margin...you gravitate to cartoons
whats really funny is, i'm not a "birther" in that i believe Obama to be a natural born citizen based on the State of HI saying it is so and i've seen the proof they require
but he made a claim that the SCOTUS has certified that and i asked him to provide proof of that, he didnt
then he made a claim that SCOTUS was constitionally responsible to do just that
i asked him for proof of that

still nothing from derek the moron

I use graphics, yes they are called "graphics," not cartoons, because a picture is worth a thousand words. Pictures are enjoyed by those for whom they are intended, or they can flash a hateful emotion before your mind can register it. Simply stated, you guys would like to beat the hell out of me, and I love it. I really do.

Let me give an example. This chili hot dog was made in Northern New Jersey. It is consistently rated as one of the top ten in the country. They are excellent!

Pinks_Hot_Dog_hd01.jpg

This is a gourmet dinner where the chef has spent hours to bring the flavor to just the right peak to serve it. That is how I feel about writing, why should I waste my words to repeat an obvious message to stupid people? Just throw them some hot dogs, I mean graphics, and they'll figure it out. It is cheap, it's fast, and it is easy. Save the gourmet dinner for someone who appreciates the intercourse of fine thought. No, I am not an intellectual, but I hang with a lot of them, and it is what I want to be. It is called self-improvement. Good luck boys, enjoy your hot dogs, on me.

gourmet.jpg

Last edited:

whats really funny is, i'm not a "birther" in that i believe Obama to be a natural born citizen based on the State of HI saying it is so and i've seen the proof they require
but he made a claim that the SCOTUS has certified that and i asked him to provide proof of that, he didnt
then he made a claim that SCOTUS was constitionally responsible to do just that
i asked him for proof of that

still nothing from derek the moron

He posts and still avoiding you, Dive. derek seems to have no game...kinda like centrist...all talk and no proof. I wonder if he has an ignore list also. :lol:

Damn, you guys were so close to original thought, then you fumbled the ball on the goal line. I use graphics, yes they are called "graphics" not cartoons, because a picture is worth a thousand words. Why should I use words on people like you who don't understand them anyway.

Let me give an example. This chili hot dog was made in Northern New Jersey. It is consistently rated as one of the top ten in the country. They are excellent!

Pinks_Hot_Dog_hd01.jpg

This is a gourmet dinner where the chef has spent hours to bring the flavor to just the right moment to serve it. That is how I feel about writing, why should I waste my words to repeat an obvious message to morans? Just throw them some hot dogs, I mean graphics, they'll figure it out. It is cheap, it's fast, and it is easy. Save the gourmet dinner for someone who appreciates the intercourse of fine thought.

gourmet.jpg

Wow ... um ... just wow ...

You know so little about cooking and yet you use it in a failed analogy ... just wow ...

well when you teach 5 year olds all day ....thats what happens....cartoons, oh im sorry graphics.....he does this everywhere he goes,the bank,resturants,at home.....

Last edited:

well when you teach 5 year olds all day ....thats what happens....cartoons, oh im sorry graphics.....he does this everywhere he goes,the bank,resturants,at home.....
if he's teaching 5 year olds :eek:
just... too.... WRONG

Well guys I've wasted enough time here. And, I gave you the words to go with the graphics that you wanted. You proved my point. Just keep giving out the hot dogs. Usually I get paid for doing advertising, but tonight I did it to indulged my ego.

I decided to count how many times the word "fail" or "failed" was used. I also did a check on the use of "moron," always a favorite last ditch effort for the angry who can not communicate. I was surprised, and then all the zest ran out of me. These were the words you heard as children when you were growing up.

failure.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back