President A-Sisi(Egypt) against radical Islam

he won't last
For once I agree with irosie.

He is just another puppet dictator installed by the western powers and expected to play nice with Israel.

Leaders like him come and go rather quickly in the middle east. ...... :cool:

So, a sliver of the Middle East is the puppet master?

which sliver? for sunni>>> leaders come and go in all muslim places-------being "leader" in the ummah is a precarious position-----even the big mo rapist pig was actually assassinated. Baby Abdullah hussain should not be optimistic either and remember the lessons of his father------'be careful, little Abdullah----those muzzies did it to your great grandpa, Abdullah------muzzies kill, it's their only talent'

he won't last

He is just another puppet dictator installed by the western powers and expected to play nice with Israel.

which sliver? for sunni>>> leaders come and go in all muslim places-------being "leader" in the ummah is a precarious position-----even the big mo rapist pig was actually assassinated. Baby Abdullah hussain should not be optimistic either and remember the lessons of his father------'be careful, little Abdullah----those muzzies did it to your great grandpa, Abdullah------muzzies kill, it's their only talent'

I was speaking of Israel. They supposedly control geo-politics. according to Muslims.

he won't last

I was speaking of Israel. They supposedly control geo-politics. according to Muslims.

well----ACTUALLY its DA JOOOOOS ---not just Israel------ALL DA JOOOOS are involved in a giant conspiracy to CONTROL THE WORLD. Israel is an enclave of WORLD CONTROL ZIONISTS-------I read about it as a child-------but I learned about the FACT that the real targets for da jooooos is da MOOOOSLEMS------because da jooooos are obsessed with DESTROYING ISLAAAAAM

Forum List

Back