Present Ideas!

I DID refute it, you stupid fuck. I mentioned two specific examples of your assheaded errors in describing gameplay. Both of those being level caps and making up missed days. Now, it sure does take a fucking cognitive master to google some details of the game AFTER THE FACT! Hell, way to save yourself some e-face, dude. Looks like a double helping of checkmate to me, motherfucker.

:eusa_angel:

I won't hold your stupidity against you. It would be like blaming a retarded kid for not passing honors English.

Nah you did nothing of the sort you fucking idiot. The fucking game starts when you reach the level cap and you can't dispute it. Your arguements on level cap is fucking reatrded. It's ok tho, taking my son to the park, enjoy you fun filled saturday of playing games dude. You have quite a life ahead of you, you fucking geek.

Nah you did nothing of the sort you fucking idiot. The fucking game starts when you reach the level cap and you can't dispute it. Your arguements on level cap is fucking reatrded. It's ok tho, taking my son to the park, enjoy you fun filled saturday of playing games dude. You have quite a life ahead of you, you fucking geek.

yea dude.. cause people playing from 1-80 aren't PLAYING world of warcraft!

:lol:

:cuckoo:

and no, it's not retarded when you gave some 90s something level cap and then try to act like you've played the goddamn game, dude. Google is clearly your friend.

uh, you DO realize that today is Friday, eh guidster?

Forum List

Back