preseason injuries

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
A list of some pretty big names is growing now of season ending injuries during preseason. After jordy Nelson goes down Aaron Rodgers calls for preseason shortened to 2 games.

What the fuck is that going to accomplish? The logic escapes me. First of all, Nelson got hurt in the SECOND GAME, and second of all it was non contact. It's a freak injury that can happen anytime. i wanna see regular season just as much as the next guy but cutting 2 games out severely limits a teams ability to evaluate who they're even gonna keep for the regular season in the first place.

Plus you're A aron Rodgers so shut the fuck up. You don't need jordy Nelson to win a football game. You can throw my grandmother open. And she's dead.

A list of some pretty big names is growing now of season ending injuries during preseason. After jordy Nelson goes down Aaron Rodgers calls for preseason shortened to 2 games.

What the fuck is that going to accomplish? The logic escapes me. First of all, Nelson got hurt in the SECOND GAME, and second of all it was non contact. It's a freak injury that can happen anytime. i wanna see regular season just as much as the next guy but cutting 2 games out severely limits a teams ability to evaluate who they're even gonna keep for the regular season in the first place.

Plus you're A aron Rodgers so shut the fuck up. You don't need jordy Nelson to win a football game. You can throw my grandmother open. And she's dead.

You have a point. Perhaps several. Covering Granny could be problematic anyway. If she's burried she automatically has a 6' cushion and if cremated..well...once she's tossed up into the wind...well..you can understand the complexities in corralling dust.

Forum List

Back