Pres. Whines in Worldwide Press Conference - Disgraces America

Russia has a smaller economy than the state of New York. If anyone was someone’s bitch... Putin would be that bitch.
"Putin says he didnt do it. I believe him."
-Drumpf
Well, whether he did do it,or not may never be known by us. What we do know is that our government has designed programs for hacking that leave Russian “fingerprints” on the hack. So maybe he did. Maybe he didn’t.
Bullshit you silly rube. We already know. We have an indictment. Maybe you should read it.

"What we do know is that our government has designed programs for hacking that leave Russian “fingerprints” on the hack."

Wait what?

tinfoil-hat-and-tinfoil-cat.jpg
You should get current. You’ll look marginally less silly.
You should get another conspiracy theory. Obviously you know jack shit about hacking a data network. :laughing0301:
And you don't know shit about the government's current capability. And you have no excuse. Wiki leaks released this info well over a year ago. And before you poss and moan about wikileaks, bear in mind to date they still have a 100% accuracy rate. This info is widely known. So if you are in the computer biz I'll chalk your ignorance on the matter up to TNB.
Wikileaks Vault7 Exposes CIA Deep State Hacking Capabilities

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.

Its an apology tour.

Thats like asking why a rape victim was wearing a bikini.
Stupid comparison.
Don’t lock your car or home.
I shouldnt have to lock my car or home. No law says that. That doesnt give you a right to be a criminal.

You just showed why your bikini example doesn't work. There is no law against a woman wearing a bikini, so she shouldn't have to worry about being raped, because you said yourself that nobody has the right to be a criminal.
How so? We both agree its not against the law for a woman to wear a bikini, its not against the law to not lock your door, and its not against the law to not protect your computer from hacking.

Someone said they were wondering about DNC cybersecurity. You then replied that was like asking a woman wearing a bikini why she was raped. You implied that if she wears a bikini, she will be raped.

Rape is against the law. You said yourself that nobody had the right to be a criminal. Your example didn't work.
That’s why some people feel we don’t need police.

-Drumpf
Well, whether he did do it,or not may never be known by us. What we do know is that our government has designed programs for hacking that leave Russian “fingerprints” on the hack. So maybe he did. Maybe he didn’t.
Bullshit you silly rube. We already know. We have an indictment. Maybe you should read it.

"What we do know is that our government has designed programs for hacking that leave Russian “fingerprints” on the hack."

Wait what?

You should get another conspiracy theory. Obviously you know jack shit about hacking a data network. :laughing0301:
And you don't know shit about the government's current capability. And you have no excuse. Wiki leaks released this info well over a year ago. And before you poss and moan about wikileaks, bear in mind to date they still have a 100% accuracy rate. This info is widely known. So if you are in the computer biz I'll chalk your ignorance on the matter up to TNB.
Everyone’s password should be “I don’t need a damn password”.

-Drumpf

Wait what?

I've worked with data networks for decades you clown. I've worked cyber security for voice and data. You have been watching too many movies. Thats not how it works No person in cyber security is just going to assume something came from say China or Russia. They are going track the source and follow the trail.

Wait what?

I've worked with data networks for decades you clown. I've worked cyber security for voice and data. You have been watching too many movies. Thats not how it works No person in cyber security is just going to assume something came from say China or Russia. They are going track the source and follow the trail.
100%

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.
you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway
You believe Trump appeared sane and not emotionally anchored to his own self-interest and you believe his weird irrational behavior is appropriate. I think it was a disgraceful and sickening display of a sick man betraying his country.
What are you talking about. I watched the whole press conference....which question are you talking about?

Wait what?

how do you trace it without looking at the targeted server?

Wait what?

Ever heard of an ISP or an IP address?

Sure, so what do they have?

Not on the investigating team so I wouldnt be privy to that knowledge.

I cant wait to find out about it....maybe after Mueller goes to Russia.

He has some hackers traced to the IP address of the Clinton Server?

Trump is literally a Russian mob boss who ought to be locked up for the rest of his life.

he ought to stay the hell away from President Putin.

I cant wait to find out about it....maybe after Mueller goes to Russia.

He has some hackers traced to the IP address of the Clinton Server?
Thats typically how it works and how they know what specific server or server range has been hacked.

you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway

Using propaganda to deflect propaganda. So pointless, yet so partisan extremist... You two are exactly alike.

Using propaganda to deflect propaganda. So pointless, yet so partisan extremist... You two are exactly alike.
Wrong. I said what I like about those statements, then I asked him which part was the issue......So do tell us.

Poor snowflakes, their globalist Agenda is melting before their eyes.

Wrong. I said what I like about those statements, then I asked him which part was the issue......So do tell us.

I can only tell you that you don't know shit. You believe yourself some type of expert in US media. Let's see your credentials, 'expert'. Otherwise, stop talking. The egos on you people is pathetic. Your attitudes deserve nothing but derision and ridicule.

Just saw clips of what everyone is now talking about.

Trump is a fucking traitor to his country.

Fuck the GOP for not impeaching his dumb ass.

What a pile of shit we have for President.

Forum List

Back