Pres. Whines in Worldwide Press Conference - Disgraces America

I still want to know why DNC Cyber Security sucks.
Thats like asking why a rape victim was wearing a bikini.
Stupid comparison.
Don’t lock your car or home.
I shouldnt have to lock my car or home. No law says that. That doesnt give you a right to be a criminal.
There’s lots of stuff in life that requires regulation.
Try not breathing or breathing too hard.
Starve yourself or eat like a glutton.
Lock your door or...

trumphuntersfghhted.jpg

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.

Wrong, the previous president hated this country and sold it out long ago.

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.

I disagree. I think you are just a partisan propagandized hack.

you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway

I disagree. I think you are just a partisan propagandized hack.

Doesn't matter if you disagree. O hated the country and sold it out years ago .

Tell tale sign of a weak cowardly human being -- blames everyone but himself.

When will the Trump base wake up and see what a complete piece of shit this man is?

Tell tale sign of a weak cowardly human being -- blames everyone but himself.

When will the Trump base wake up and see what a complete piece of shit this man is?
They are way too emotionally invested. Its gotta be embarrassing to realize you have been a rube all this time.

Stupid comparison.
I shouldnt have to lock my car or home. No law says that. That doesnt give you a right to be a criminal.

You just showed why your bikini example doesn't work. There is no law against a woman wearing a bikini, so she shouldn't have to worry about being raped, because you said yourself that nobody has the right to be a criminal.

Stupid comparison.

You just showed why your bikini example doesn't work. There is no law against a woman wearing a bikini, so she shouldn't have to worry about being raped, because you said yourself that nobody has the right to be a criminal.
How so? We both agree its not against the law for a woman to wear a bikini, its not against the law to not lock your door, and its not against the law to not protect your computer from hacking.

Stupid comparison.

How so? We both agree its not against the law for a woman to wear a bikini, its not against the law to not lock your door, and its not against the law to not protect your computer from hacking.

Someone said they were wondering about DNC cybersecurity. You then replied that was like asking a woman wearing a bikini why she was raped. You implied that if she wears a bikini, she will be raped.

Rape is against the law. You said yourself that nobody had the right to be a criminal. Your example didn't work.

you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway
You believe Trump appeared sane and not emotionally anchored to his own self-interest and you believe his weird irrational behavior is appropriate. I think it was a disgraceful and sickening display of a sick man betraying his country.

Stupid comparison.

Someone said they were wondering about DNC cybersecurity. You then replied that was like asking a woman wearing a bikini why she was raped. You implied that if she wears a bikini, she will be raped.

Rape is against the law. You said yourself that nobody had the right to be a criminal. Your example didn't work.
The example works.

The implication is if she wore a bikini it attracted the rapist like if you leave your door or computer open you will attract a burglar or hacker. My example worked fine. You just didnt understand it.

Stupid comparison.

Thankfully I don’t have to worry as much as some people who live in other neighborhoods.

You should run for office in Roosevelt, NY.

Stupid comparison.

The example works.

The implication is if she wore a bikini it attracted the rapist like if you leave your door or computer open you will attract a burglar or hacker. My example worked fine. You just didnt understand it.
I’m never investing in another security company.

Forum List

Back