Pres Carter Says, Yes, Racism is Alive and Well

This country is afraid to honestly discuss race. We have no problem, nothing to see here, keep moving folks.

Let's make some clarifications here.

First of all, whites are rightly afraid to discuss race BECAUSE ANYTHING THEY SAY WILL GET THEM SLAPPED DOWN AS A RACIST.

Blacks aren't afraid to discuss a fucking THING because ANYTHING THEY SAY WILL BE LAUDED AS RIGHTEOUS TRUTH.

Second of all, the "problem" of which you complain is that white people dare to exist without constantly apologizing to everyone else. The "solution" you seek is get rid of whites.

No can do, hombre.

What YOU are afraid of is a white race ready to stand up for itself. Be afraid!:evil::evil::evil:

You're a racist.

Thank you ...

captain+obvious.jpg

I know the right hates Jimmy Peanut, but he's right on this issue. Some Americans don't like the fact a Black man is president.

A lot of the shit being slung at Obama is racist hate and the inability to accept him as the lawful president of the US of A. Why else would they call it the White House?:eusa_whistle:

This country is afraid to honestly discuss race. We have no problem, nothing to see here, keep moving folks.:eusa_liar:

has that old racist southern democrat been gazing into the mirror again?

I don't think everyone who is against Obama is a racist. But many republicans (especially those in the southern region of this country) are racist or at the very least uncomfortable of a having a black president.

It all started to during the McCain campaign when republicans showed there true colors. Some of the comments were just out right racist. And because they couldn't really talk about his being black openly too much. They resorted to saying stuff like "he's an Arab". Many of them stuck with he was a Muslim or a Arab.

and let me not exclude some democrats either. I saw one guy who went republican last election because he didn't want a black president.

Last edited:
I don't think everyone who is against Obama is a racist. But many republicans (especially those in the southern region of this country) are racist or at the very least uncomfortable of a having a black president.

It all started to during the McCain campaign when republicans showed there true colors. Some of the comments were just out right racist. And because they couldn't really talk about his being black openly too much. They resorted to saying stuff like "he's an Arab". Many of them stuck with he was a Muslim or a Arab.

and let me not exclude some democrats either. I saw one guy who went republican last election because he didn't want a black president.

another racist trying to disguise itself by pointing fingers at some distant ambiguous "republicans." face it fool youre nothing but a fucking chump with head firmly inserted in ass and that was a mtter of choice since it was the smell that attracted you in the first place. stfu!

here's an example of racism towards Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fymdNxn82M]YouTube - Anderson Cooper DESTROYS "Tea Party" Leader Mark Williams[/ame]

another racist trying to disguise itself by pointing fingers at some distant ambiguous "republicans." face it fool youre nothing but a fucking chump with head firmly inserted in ass and that was a mtter of choice since it was the smell that attracted you in the first place. stfu!

i was merely stating my opinion. no need to get mad and use profanity.

learn how to counter someone's comments without swearing.

you need to get to know her better before you can say that
Nia has been more rational than most

uh, what exactly was racist about that?
and that video was poorly titled as well
cooper did nothing of the sort :lol:
(yes i know you didnt title the video)

You're right.
Cooper didn't destroy that guy at all.
He destroyed himself ... all Cooper did was give him a venue to do it in.
we must have watched different videos :razz:

Former President Jimmy Carter also told us that North Korea would stop working on Nukes if we just helped them. That Arab terrorists were not really terrorists. And a lot of other goofy shit.

Hey at least he built some poor people some houses, he left the destruction of the Housing industry up to the current crop of Liberal democrats, like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

uh, what exactly was racist about that?
and that video was poorly titled as well
cooper did nothing of the sort :lol:
(yes i know you didnt title the video)

You're right.
Cooper didn't destroy that guy at all.
He destroyed himself ... all Cooper did was give him a venue to do it in.
we must have watched different videos :razz:

Maybe ...

But ...

The part where the guy goes about denouncing the extremists and trying to distance himself from them and then when Cooper reads his blog enrty about OBama being an Indian Muslim and the Racist in Chief was pretty scathing. The dude looked like an idiot.

Former President Jimmy Carter also told us that North Korea would stop working on Nukes if we just helped them. That Arab terrorists were not really terrorists. And a lot of other goofy shit.

Hey at least he built some poor people some houses, he left the destruction of the Housing industry up to the current crop of Liberal democrats, like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

So are you submitting that racism is dead? That it no longer exists?

No I am saying quote Carter for anything is red herring and a waste of space. The man is looney toons. He single handedly got Clinton to supply the North Koreans with the fuel and the time to create nuclear weapons. His promises got inspections lifted. His promises gave the North Koreans a free hand to secretly prefect the process of making nuclear warheads. All the while we are providing them with oil and food. And let them have a nuclear plant to help them figure out what they were lacking.

Might as well make a thread that says Daffy Duck declares Racism is alive and well.

No I am saying quote Carter for anything is red herring and a waste of space. The man is looney toons. He single handedly got Clinton to supply the North Koreans with the fuel and the time to create nuclear weapons. His promises got inspections lifted. His promises gave the North Koreans a free hand to secretly prefect the process of making nuclear warheads. All the while we are providing them with oil and food. And let them have a nuclear plant to help them figure out what they were lacking.

Might as well make a thread that says Daffy Duck declares Racism is alive and well.

So Jimmy Carter says something that is true and that you agree yet you still feel compelled to take shots at the guy.

Go it.

:thup:

So Jimmy Carter says something that is true and that you agree yet you still feel compelled to take shots at the guy.

Go it.

:thup:
i think racism is as dead as it ever will get
racists are a pariah and shunned anywhere they raise their heads

Did you happen to see that Osama Bin Laden is promoting Jimmy Carter's book, I forget the name of it, what a great marketing idea.:lol::lol: During the Carter years we had 22% unemployment, 13% inflation and if you had anything left and wanted to buy a home you paid 21% interest rates. Then the Iran debaucle.

He was a complete and total failure as President, there are people who are still having a party because he is gone. Now he is out there accusing people of being racists because they dissagree with the policies and the agenda of this President. Why am I not surprised, what a freggin moron.

He lost in a major landslide election to Ronald Reagan and I will never forget Carter's wife getting up there in Reagan's second term and calling him evil, when the great majority of this country loved him for bringing this country off of their butts in unemployment lines, and getting America back to work. Carter ws beaten so badly that they announced Reagan's victory before the polls had closed in California.

YOU LIE!
CON$ are pathological liars! Double digit Unemployment was a gift from St Ronnie!!! Carter inherited UE at a 7.8% rate from Ford and passed a 7.2% UE rate to Reagan who promptly gave us 10 months of double digit UE. UE never exceeded 7.8% during Carter's term and only equaled that amount for just one month.

And Interest rates peaked during Reagan not Carter.
fhfb_contract_rate.gif

Last edited:
There is no doubt in my mind that there are racists in this country, as well as all others. Racists are raised to be such and either never are exposed to better or are too closed minded. The fallacy in Carter's implication is that all racists are white and Republican:

Pajamas Media » Why Did Holder’s Justice Department Dismiss the Black Panther Case?

Why Did Holder’s Justice Department Dismiss the Black Panther Case?
The attorney general apparently believes that civil rights legislation protects only certain races.

September 15, 2009 - by Jennifer RubinPage 1 of 2 Next ->

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoc34dvh9AM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - joke george[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gOmIalJVw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Green Jobs Czar Van Jones Says White Polluters Steered Poison Into Minority Communities[/ame]

Dailymotion - Van Jones - a News & Politics video

Let's make some clarifications here.

First of all, whites are rightly afraid to discuss race BECAUSE ANYTHING THEY SAY WILL GET THEM SLAPPED DOWN AS A RACIST.

Blacks aren't afraid to discuss a fucking THING because ANYTHING THEY SAY WILL BE LAUDED AS RIGHTEOUS TRUTH.

Second of all, the "problem" of which you complain is that white people dare to exist without constantly apologizing to everyone else. The "solution" you seek is get rid of whites.

No can do, hombre.

What YOU are afraid of is a white race ready to stand up for itself. Be afraid!:evil::evil::evil:

You're a racist.

Thank you ...

captain+obvious.jpg

I know. I just had to say it, bluntly.

Forum List

Back