Pres Biden standing with Netanyahu sort of ruins your image --- this explains

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Nits make lice.....Proud papa pics prove it.

OIP.g7Lbhk363tn6kVnEwb66_QHaEK

_64655151_016698550.jpg

Pres Biden standing with Netanyahu sort of ruins your image --- this explains
More Than 1,000 Gazan Children Are Dead. How Can We Even Begin to Mourn?DANA ELBORNO, TRUTHOUTIn my career as a Gazan American physician, I've delivered 1,000 babies. Israel has killed that many children in a week.

YOU, Netenyahu and the Hamas leader are not pretty sight ...... adding the Trump name puts the matter in the gutter.
Trump lives in your empty head. You interjected Trump in a thread that might have had some credibility until you removed any by adding an irrelevant player into your argument. Moron.
TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,

Trump lives in your empty head. You interjected Trump in a thread that might have had some credibility until you removed any by adding an irrelevant player into your argument. Moron.
TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,
The lowest common denominator for these mentally ill fucks is always..... wait for it.... President Donald J. Trump.

One of their mentally broken thought leaders wrote a book about finding paper in Trump's raw sewage. OMG.

Yeah, they're just regular people like us..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Trump is a lowest denominator across the board who has wet dreams of becoming a USA dictator. Thus all
of them together on this matter is the gutter.

I stand by my position. Hamas killed a ton of innocent people then comes Netenyahu who has been killing innocent people for decades then comes Biden who claims he stands with the Ntenyahu who does not represent the Israelipeople which.....

People around the world cannot stand this many war machines controlled by war mongers. I would think if
we removed so many government war mongers world
wide the chance for world peace would become
considerably stronger.

It's not the people who do not get along it is the facist dictators and other leaders who cannot get along.

Forum List

Back