Premium Channel Series

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
I posted on another thread that Dexter and Homeland start September 30.

I just saw that Boardwalk Empire starts September 16! I remember that finale and thinking that it was going to be a long time before it starts up again but time flies when you're having fun I guess.

Can't wait to see these.

I also bought Starz last year just to see Boss, it's another good series. It premiers September 17 and I see online, you can watch the first episode for free.

Boss - A STARZ Original Series - Cast

You may be able to watch other premiums for free as well.

i am looking forward to boardwalk empire ....what is he gonna say about the land she gave to the church?? that is gonna be one interesting conversation....

i am looking forward to boardwalk empire ....what is he gonna say about the land she gave to the church?? that is gonna be one interesting conversation....

I almost couldn't stand it when it ended like that. He isn't going to take that well.

The Newsroom finale is tomorrow. Only ten episodes. :(

I love watching these series when I'm on the treadmill. I don't have to grab the remote to fast forward through the commercials.

Did you notice, they glossed over that? Nucky treated it like it was some silly woman thing she did. I thought he would want a divorce over that.

I finally caught up with Homeland. Ok, I'm adducted now.

This season of Boardwalk Empire was good, but a little slow. That's okay though, because the last two eps made up for it.

Forum List

Back