had multiple people swear Queen Hillary is nice

had every minority group come out

supported racist/anti cop groups

blocked Bernie people at all attempts

Kept Queen Hillary away from any real press conferences

finally got the Queen Hillary so medicated up
to prevent coughing attacks and more seizures

TV ratings for Clinton speech appear lower than Trump's

LOS ANGELES, July 29 - The U.S. television audience for Hillary Clinton's acceptance speech appeared smaller than the viewership of Donald Trump's address a week earlier, according to preliminary ratings data released on Friday.

An estimated 27.8 million people watched Clinton's appearance at the Democratic National Convention across six broadcast and cable networks, early Nielsen data showed. Trump had pulled in roughly 30 million from those networks.

The Queen Hillary was so enchanting that evening

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did
besides it would be a good bet than more RNC people watched Trump
live stream than DNC watched Hillary

just saying

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying
because if there's one thing i know about angry old uneducated men it's that they are up on technology

i actually wouldnt be surprised if dinald got better ratings. he's usually entertaining and you never know what he will say.

clinton on the other hand is not a terribly good public speaker and everyone knows it. couple that with the foreknowledge that her speech would be safe and there is far less of a reason to watch.

i actually wouldnt be surprised if dinald got better ratings. he's usually entertaining and you never know what he will say.

clinton on the other hand is not a terribly good public speaker and everyone knows it. couple that with the foreknowledge that her speech would be safe and there is far less of a reason to watch.

"Safe" is not a word I'd use...unless you mean by comparison to Trump's "Everything Sucks and You're All Doomed and Only I Can Save You!" style.

Ah, so they did. It would be interesting to see how much of the audience sector the live stream drew compared to TV.

Have to love when far left drones edit your posts!

Can you post without that particular tic?

Not to far left drones like you who edit posts!

"Safe" is not a word I'd use...unless you mean by comparison to Trump's "Everything Sucks and You're All Doomed and Only I Can Save You!" style.
"safe" in that she wasn't going to say any off the wall stuff. "safe" in that her surrogates wouldnt spend the entire next day trying to spin her words into something else.

but with trump there is no telling what he might say

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying
because if there's one thing i know about angry old uneducated men it's that they are up on technology

ageism
nice :)

it is a question of means
lol. its a question of where people consume media.

and here's a hint - older people are less likely to stream content.

I try to watch Trump, usually for his errors, his child-like personality, and sheer audacity. He is an unbelievable floor show unto himself.

Ah, so they did. It would be interesting to see how much of the audience sector the live stream drew compared to TV.

Have to love when far left drones edit your posts!

Can you post without that particular tic?

Not to far left drones like you who edit posts!

Three.

Which would you say was the more pertinent part of the post I quoted?

indeed
i would argue that the poor are less likely to stream content

the old of today are not your grandpa of yesterday
technically people who went to Woodstock are in their 60's

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying

barack Obama had 9.1 million viewers in 2004. i don't think he lost that election.

2004 Democratic National Convention keynote address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and dumb Donald was tweeting for his imbeciles not to watch her because his ratings were lower than both McCain and Romney.

bittler man with teeny .... hands.

Did Trump get any ratings? It's been over a week and these mythical ratings have yet to appear. Maybe his buddy Putin can find them for him. Look at this picture. Does anyone see any ratings?

donald-trump-v-800.jpg

Forum List

Back