Trumps Fault Clinton's NAFTA Exports Jobs

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Clinton signs NAFTA in to law knowing full well manufacturing jobs will leave. Then Hillary explains to the world there's really nothing we can do about jobs migrating overseas. She gets caught on the wrong side of the voters on TPP then swiftly changes her mind. (eye roll here) But the fawning flowers on the left rail about Trump taking advantage of the system Bildo created while parading around in their hippie skirts made in Bangladesh.

Trump pleads who better to fix a system which creates these disadvantages for American workers than one who knows every facet of it and the fawning flowers surround the Queen waiting for their piece of cake.

Now remind me again the advantages of legalizing dope for these idiots.

amazing how clinton signed NAFTA taking jobs away from americans and yet the idiot sheep want ANOTHER Clinton in office.:cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there's no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Clinton signs NAFTA in to law knowing full well manufacturing jobs will leave. Then Hillary explains to the world there's really nothing we can do about jobs migrating overseas. She gets caught on the wrong side of the voters on TPP then swiftly changes her mind. (eye roll here) But the fawning flowers on the left rail about Trump taking advantage of the system Bildo created while parading around in their hippie skirts made in Bangladesh.

Trump pleads who better to fix a system which creates these disadvantages for American workers than one who knows every facet of it and the fawning flowers surround the Queen waiting for their piece of cake.

Now remind me again the advantages of legalizing dope for these idiots.

Every time liberal policies fail, they blame someone else. They raise taxes, impose Obamacare and create unfair regulations, then pretend to be puzzled when companies find ways to survive, which means moving to more tax friendly countries. And the libs supported the means by which they can easily escape, then bash them for taking advantage of the existing laws.

Liberal policies fuck over the little guy and then they offer more of the same policies to fix it. No wonder middle class is vanishing and the bottom half are more desperate than ever.

Right now, many who were expecting free health care courtesy of the super wealthy are dealing with the shock of ridiculous premiums and insurance companies jumping a sinking ship. But, I'm sure the libs will find someone to blame besides themselves.

The treaty enjoyed bipartisan support in both the House and the Senate, after all it was President Bush(41)'s baby.

The treaty enjoyed bipartisan support in both the House and the Senate, after all it was President Bush(41)'s baby.

A little help, please.

I'm having a little trouble finding where it says export 10 Million jobs and import 10 Million illegal aliens

Forum List

Back