Preliminary TV ratings for Clinton speech appear lower than Trump's

Ah, so they did. It would be interesting to see how much of the audience sector the live stream drew compared to TV.

Have to love when far left drones edit your posts!

Can you post without that particular tic?

Not to far left drones like you who edit posts!

Three.

Which would you say was the more pertinent part of the post I quoted?

At this point what difference does it make?

You as a far left drone edited the post!

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did
besides it would be a good bet than more RNC people watched Trump
live stream than DNC watched Hillary

just saying
because if there's one thing i know about angry old uneducated men it's that they are up on technology
Does this live stream thing help with prostate issues?

Al Gore says if you take the little blue pill it will help with many things!

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying

barack Obama had 9.1 million viewers in 2004. i don't think he lost that election.

2004 Democratic National Convention keynote address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and dumb Donald was tweeting for his imbeciles not to watch her because his ratings were lower than both McCain and Romney.

bittler man with teeny .... hands.

well Papa Obama is not running
and one can't compare second term election to first term

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying

barack Obama had 9.1 million viewers in 2004. i don't think he lost that election.

2004 Democratic National Convention keynote address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and dumb Donald was tweeting for his imbeciles not to watch her because his ratings were lower than both McCain and Romney.

I think Trump drew a crowd for his speech (which I admit I found fascinating for it's dark disjointed rambling nature) compare to Hillary and Chelsea. Chelsea's speech was very sweet, but if the GOP had a real nominee, I'd be grateful to not face listening to Hillary's voice and laugh for four years.

But aside from that, the dems got the ratings.

Convention ratings: Democrats beat Republicans, and cable tops broadcast

And they should have. Michelle and Obama gave speeches that will set the mark for years. Biden wasn't bad either, and for sheer star power .....

Ah, so they did. It would be interesting to see how much of the audience sector the live stream drew compared to TV.

Three.

Four. So you can't distinguish the part where you answered my question from the fluff that proceeded it? Out of curiosity, did you watch the live stream or do you prefer TV?

Three.

Four. So you can't distinguish the part where you answered my question from the fluff that proceeded it? Out of curiosity, did you watch the live stream or do you prefer TV?

See how the far left acts when you call them out for what they are!

If you were not a far left drone you would not have asked such a question in the first place.

And:

Did Trump get any ratings? It's been over a week and these mythical ratings have yet to appear. Maybe his buddy Putin can find them for him. Look at this picture. Does anyone see any ratings?

donald-trump-v-800.jpg
His hands are white and his face orange, I hope it's not some new disease. Other than that he looks normal, eyes closed, mouth open.

livestream gate

lets go with it

they did

just saying

I think Trump drew a crowd for his speech (which I admit I found fascinating for it's dark disjointed rambling nature) compare to Hillary and Chelsea. Chelsea's speech was very sweet, but if the GOP had a real nominee, I'd be grateful to not face listening to Hillary's voice and laugh for four years.

But aside from that, the dems got the ratings.

Convention ratings: Democrats beat Republicans, and cable tops broadcast

And they should have. Michelle and Obama gave speeches that will set the mark for years. Biden wasn't bad either, and for sheer star power .....

Comrade
your link is from the 27th and talks about the 2nd night

my link is from the today
and it is talking about the acceptance speech night

but your link does give me hope
that all our efforts have not been done in vain

Three.

If you were not a far left drone you would not have asked such a question in the first place.

Five and a half. So you believe only the left asks for information? You may just have hit on the crux of the problem.

Three.

Five and a half. So you believe only the left asks for information? You may just have hit on the crux of the problem.

The far left will not search anything of the far left religious log sites as yo have proven with your first question on this thread..

A less than 2 second google search would have answered your question..

Instead you got caught in another far left lie!

indeed
i would argue that the poor are less likely to stream content

the old of today are not your grandpa of yesterday
technically people who went to Woodstock are in their 60's

The "millennials" do most of the streaming.

perhaps
but one can not assume they only streamed the DNC
and not the RNC

so why livestream gate could work
the results are preliminary as pointed out in the title
so it could change

I suspect, however, there is really nothing new about Hillary
to learn - so less watched her speak
- this would be like her 30th re-introduction to the public
same story
like Papa Obama said
lipstick on a pig thing
:)

Three.

The far left will not search anything of the far left religious log sites as yo have proven with your first question on this thread..

11. What?

11. What?

Comrades
just got this off another post

the news appears to be getting worse
My link suggested 2 mil
Now it looks like it could be 4 mil

The Numbers Are In From Hillary Clinton's Speech And It Doesn't Look Good For Democrats
come on. you should know better than to trust the daily caller

of course
being that the story gets the information from Nielsen:

According to Nielsen Media Research data published Friday, an estimated 27.8 million people watched Hillary Clinton address the delegates in the Wells Fargo Center on the final night of the Democratic National Convention.

no doubt they are in some evil cabal with right wing republicans
I knew it comrade!!

11. What?

13. Repeating your post doesn't make it any clearer. What is clear, however, is that you believe asking a question = lying. That will be informative going forward.

11. What?

13. Repeating your post doesn't make it any clearer. What is clear, however, is that you believe asking a question = lying. That will be informative going forward.

Another far left deflection!

They will spin anything to fit their debunked religious narratives!

Three.

And:

parrot.png

Forum List

Back