pregnant blmmer wants out of jail

She should have thought of that baby before she threatened cops on line. ignorance.
Oh, well, they'll let her out soon, I bet. Especially with the publicity. She'll probably reform now. At least she'll sure be busy!

I have a tough time agreeing with someone being sent to prison for four years over spoken words. What she said could be perceived as a threat, but not necessarily and she never directly engaged in any violence from what I understand.

She should have thought of that baby before she threatened cops on line. ignorance.

So let me get this straight... she got four years for threatening words?
Not damaging property.
Not killing or injuring someone.
Just "threatening words".

Is this still America? I keep needing to check.

I have a tough time agreeing with someone being sent to prison for four years over spoken words. What she said could be perceived as a threat, but not necessarily and she never directly engaged in any violence from what I understand.

WTF?
This comment by the reporter had me laughing.

"as she struggles to reach her due date behind bars."

Is it more difficult to reach a due date when your in jail?

I think they call it incitement----gee---a pregnant lady is supposed
to be kinda PROGESTERONE primed----sorta calm and nurturing

So let me get this straight... she got four years for threatening words?
Not damaging property.
Not killing or injuring someone.
Just "threatening words".

Is this still America? I keep needing to check.
threatening words in a time of turmoil

Did you check the pronouns first BEFORE you started callin' it a SHE?? WE don't have the definition o' that YET and we all know men can have babies.
sheesh....racist.

WTF?
This comment by the reporter had me laughing.

"as she struggles to reach her due date behind bars."

Is it more difficult to reach a due date when your in jail?
1662414278933.png

Hypochondriac... for a cause.
Her own.
Honestly? I can't believe you just wrote that. If physician wrote in her charts that she lost weight while pregnant, and she has been rushed to the hospital, and there is other empirical proof that this is not in her head, and you still write, hypochondriac?

I honestly thought that you were not a racist or hyper-partisan, that you were a decent human being, not letting shit like politics interfere with your humanity.

Forum List

Back