Prediction: Trump re-elected.

What’s unpopular no wars, blacks working, the greatest economy ever, The magnificent judges he’s promoted, The deregulation the new jobs the new investment, countries investing in our commerce..

Like what’s unpopular? Your opinions mean shit lol hahha

CNN said that he was unpopular so the NPC believed it.
his unpopularity is at record levels according to every scientific poll that’s been conducted over the years.

Not likely citizen voters

And they are mostly fake like in 2016

Also the majority will not stand again to have the unwise vote in crooks to destroy the nation

Martial law would come if trump loses because of majority of the unwise

A new govt will then come

The day after the election if the unwise goes against the majority of the men .. trump will call out the military to take over the crooked govt elected by the unwise
you're obviously blowing smoke. You’re not expecting to be taken seriously are you?

Check the facts

Not a single republican voted for the inquiry

Every single republican signed a letter against the inquiry. All but 2 women and rino Romney

That proves the men will do the same

They will declare the election as illegal since the media has interfered and rigged the election

The military wil then come to lock up half the congress and fake news with high treason charges

Hold on to ye hats and bras this now is near certain !!
you really need to take this shit to conspiracy theory section. It’s just polluting a section that supposed to be about realistic ideas

Our congress and a good chunk of our country and partisan game players. Whatever they determine on impeachment is meaningless. The facts that surface in the process will have an influence.

fact remains that Trump is one of the most unpopular presidents in our history. The dems only need to run a likable and capable candidate that won’t follow trump into the mud and it should be an easy victory

Trump has a higher approval rating now than either Barack Obama or Bill Clinton did at this point in their presidencies.

The Communist party hates Trump, but they hated Dubya nearly as much.
Trump has had record low approval ratings and record high disapproval ratings for the length of his presidency. A snap shot comparison doesn’t change the fact that Trump has been one of the most unpopular presidents in our countries history.
View attachment 287862 We heard that before .. his poll numbers were a lot lower in 2016 just imagine what this map is gonna look like buddy
most scientific national polls were accurate in 2016. Sorry to burst your bubble
Tell that to the voting map lol
You do realize how ridiculous that map is right? Empty land doesn’t vote, people do... should we find a graphic of Hillary voters next to trump
Voters? Cause you’ll see 3 million more blue dots than red. And those are actual people.

The Prototypical American man is an entitled narcissistic billionaire bully? When did that happen?
A narcissist would step down from making billions of dollars to not take a paycheck to run this country to make it better? Your entire basis is pure hatred for another American, you are a sad human.. I hope you gain some love for America before it’s to late
yes of course. A narcissist would absolutely do that to staple himself into the history books for all of time and to obtain the most powerful position in the world?! No doubt a narcissist would do that.
I don’t hate Trump at all. I’m a fan of him as an entertainer. Not as a leader.
Call it what you want give us more narcissist then lol
It’s obviously working.
thats great for you. I personally see him as an embarrassment and very much look forward to his exit
So you you don’t like results or diversity
Diversity is great. And yes, I did not like the results of the last election

CNN said that he was unpopular so the NPC believed it.
his unpopularity is at record levels according to every scientific poll that’s been conducted over the years.

Those scientific polls said he was toast the first time. Junk science sounds good but it's not very scientific.
most were accurate. They predicted Hillary getting more votes and she got more votes. Check the numbers most RCP polls were all in the margin of error
View attachment 287870 Let me check.. hmmm lol
are you that empty in arguments that you need to keep posting the same photo? That’s pretty pathetic.
The pic destroys your argument.. go away troll

Trump has a higher approval rating now than either Barack Obama or Bill Clinton did at this point in their presidencies.

Trump has had record low approval ratings and record high disapproval ratings for the length of his presidency. A snap shot comparison doesn’t change the fact that Trump has been one of the most unpopular presidents in our countries history.
View attachment 287862 We heard that before .. his poll numbers were a lot lower in 2016 just imagine what this map is gonna look like buddy
most scientific national polls were accurate in 2016. Sorry to burst your bubble
You do realize how ridiculous that map is right? Empty land doesn’t vote, people do... should we find a graphic of Hillary voters next to trump
Voters? Cause you’ll see 3 million more blue dots than red. And those are actual people.
Electoral votes are represent by people in the amount of people you have is your Electorate vote California has 55 you see how that works sweetheart lol

A narcissist would step down from making billions of dollars to not take a paycheck to run this country to make it better? Your entire basis is pure hatred for another American, you are a sad human.. I hope you gain some love for America before it’s to late
yes of course. A narcissist would absolutely do that to staple himself into the history books for all of time and to obtain the most powerful position in the world?! No doubt a narcissist would do that.
It’s obviously working.
thats great for you. I personally see him as an embarrassment and very much look forward to his exit
Because you don’t like how he talks lol Talk about a narcissist

Those scientific polls said he was toast the first time. Junk science sounds good but it's not very scientific.
most were accurate. They predicted Hillary getting more votes and she got more votes. Check the numbers most RCP polls were all in the margin of error
are you that empty in arguments that you need to keep posting the same photo? That’s pretty pathetic.
your pic shows highlighted empty land. Land don’t vote... People do

Electoral votes are represent by people in the amount of people you have is your Electorate vote California has 55 you see how that works sweetheart lol
Yes I do, that has nothing to do with my point

Yes people represented by votes lol

It’s obviously working.
how does somebody not liking how another person talks make them a narcissist? Please explain

Does California have more electoral votes in Wyoming?

It’s obviously working.
how does somebody not liking how another person talks make them a narcissist? Please explain
You want somebody out of office because you don’t like how they talk hello Mr. narcissist lol

True then show the electoral college numbers that do work in trumps favor. Or show a map of people and the color of their vote, you won’t because there would be 3 million more blue dots... Your colored map of empty land doesn’t mean anything.

you mean “than Wyoming?” Yes California has more electoral votes

True then show the electoral college numbers that do work in trumps favor. Or show a map of people and the color of their vote, you won’t because there would be 3 million more blue dots... Your colored map of empty land doesn’t mean anything.
The states are represented by people,, if you want to win, win the people. No one likes democrats except for the 30 million illegals.. that voted

You want somebody out of office because you don’t like how they talk hello Mr. narcissist lol
if that were true how would that make me a narcissist? Do you know what narcissist means?

you mean “than Wyoming?” Yes California has more electoral votes
See you are learning

I'm a business owner, you have no clue what you’re talking about. Instead of engaging I’ll just let you continue to argue against the imaginary strawman you just made up.

If you are an S corp or an LLC, enjoy the 40% increase in taxes Warren promises.

Oh, if you're driving for Uber, you're not truly a business owner; I'm just saying...

if that were true how would that make me a narcissist? Do you know what narcissist means?
I do.. and it would make you a Narcissist

The election is a year away and barring some unforeseen economic or military disaster, Trump will win in a landslide. His re-election will come on the wings of national jury nullification in the wake of the Mueller Report and concocted, subversive impeachment proceedings that were seen as half-baked attempts to use leaking national security agencies to outlaw an elected president. A very concise prediction is all that is needed.
Our congress and a good chunk of our country and partisan game players. Whatever they determine on impeachment is meaningless. The facts that surface in the process will have an influence.

fact remains that Trump is one of the most unpopular presidents in our history. The dems only need to run a likable and capable candidate that won’t follow trump into the mud and it should be an easy victory

Which is why Hillary won by a landslide, took 42 states just as Gallup said...

:rofl:

Forum List

Back