Should Tulsi Gabbard be a republican?

She would probably fit in just fine with the cucks of the establishment GOP but she's not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.

She'd fit in fine with the rest of the crazies, so you can have her.

Out of curiosity, what is it about her that makes her crazy? Even though I disagree with her very leftist domestic and economic policies, she strikes me as being pretty sane and principled as far as politicians go. That said, I must admit that, prior to this election cycle, I didn't know a whole hell of a lot about her, so I'm asking honestly, not as a rhetorical argument.

Out of curiosity, what is it about her that makes her crazy? Even though I disagree with her very leftist domestic and economic policies, she strikes me as being pretty sane and principled as far as politicians go. That said, I must admit that, prior to this election cycle, I didn't know a whole hell of a lot about her, so I'm asking honestly, not as a rhetorical argument.

Literally the only thing that separates her policy proposals from the likes of Warren is her stance on middle east intervention.

No because dems running for office show no resemblance of themselves when they win....Dems are dishonest....when will you libs learn that?...

I must say I like this lady....the sanest democrat in sight.

It would be great if she runs as a 3rd party candidate.....no reason why she should not...the democrats are not treating her fairly.

Why Do Republicans Support Tulsi Gabbard?
She in not a Republican. She supports every kooky left wing talking point. Dont allow yourself to be fooled. Shes to the left of Susan Collins

Literally the only thing that separates her policy proposals from the likes of Warren is her stance on middle east intervention.

That's a pretty f'in big distinction. Like I said, I don't agree with Gabbard's domestic or economic policies, but the fact that she also doesn't want to go tip over foreign regimes tells me that she's actually working from a consistently pro-little-guy principle, even if I consider most of her methods to be counterproductive. Meanwhile, most politicians that parade as "humanists" tend to fall into the Warren camp, wherein they use their status as self-appointed champions of the oppressed to justify economic coddling policies, but then conveniently forget about the countless oppressed people who are subjected to the chaos of failed states in the wake of these politicians' militaristic facilitation of economic globalism.

It was weird when I first heard of her, she reminded me so much of Nikki (who I adore, ask anyone here) their is something about her.

I must say I like this lady....the sanest democrat in sight.

It would be great if she runs as a 3rd party candidate.....no reason why she should not...the democrats are not treating her fairly.

Why Do Republicans Support Tulsi Gabbard?

Gabbard is FAR to the left of Willard Romney. She only looks sane in contrast to the other members of the Communist party.

Forum List

Back