Predictably, Hillary Clinton Calls for an Assault Weapon Ban

LWNJ's like hiLIARy ALWAYS politicize tragedy. It's how they roll. Remember, "never let a good tragedy go to waste"?

We do not need more Gun Control. What we need is Islam Control.
We need both.

No, we do not. There is no "law" that will stop a determined maniac from inflicting harm on innocent people if that is their goal.

Fact is, because of the growing threat of radical Islam, we need more Guns, not less. We nee our schools to teach our children how to load and fire guns, rifles, and shotguns. We should have mandatory 2nd Amendment training as a prerequisite to graduation. We need High school and Junior High school shooting clubs and competitions just like we have baseball and football.

Libs won't believe it, but not that long ago there were gun classes and clubs in schools. They received proper instruction on the safe use of firearms. The horror! Lol.

This is the usual answer from the gun nuts...

Explain why this attacks happen far less frequency in other first world countries...

Tell us what is your solution... Can your solution not increase gun deaths...

This guy was a disillusioned... What is your solution to disillusioned/radicalized young men from shooting places up...

We have shown you why arming everyone doesn't work...
Seriously Ted, don't go there.

Explain why this attacks happen far less frequency in other first world countries...

How about Paris massacre? Lots of muslim violence going on in Europe for decades. Why does obama insist on bringing muslim refugees from the middle east, now that we know their proclivity for extreme violence? National security is one of the missions of a president.

The Orlando shooter worked for the DHS, but liberals believe Obama's imports will be properly vetted. Insanity.

This guy was a disillusioned... What is your solution to disillusioned/radicalized young men from shooting places up...

Seriously Ted, don't go there.

How about Paris massacre? Lots of muslim violence going on in Europe for decades. Why does obama insist on bringing muslim refugees from the middle east, now that we know their proclivity for extreme violence? National security is one of the missions of a president.

The Orlando shooter worked for the DHS, but liberals believe Obama's imports will be properly vetted. Insanity.
That's not actually correct. Some people, including some in intelligence and law enforcement, believe that the greatest threat is not from allowing immigration but from treating muslims differently than other groups, because a war on Islam is what Isis is selling.

Amazing to see how many Americans are willing to allow the government to suspend inherent rights without due process.
LWNJ's like hiLIARy ALWAYS politicize tragedy. It's how they roll. Remember, "never let a good tragedy go to waste"?

We need both.

No, we do not. There is no "law" that will stop a determined maniac from inflicting harm on innocent people if that is their goal.

Fact is, because of the growing threat of radical Islam, we need more Guns, not less. We nee our schools to teach our children how to load and fire guns, rifles, and shotguns. We should have mandatory 2nd Amendment training as a prerequisite to graduation. We need High school and Junior High school shooting clubs and competitions just like we have baseball and football.
If you had tried teaching my son that, I would have shot YOU.

You're an idiot. Attacks like this happen far less in other countries because other countries have FAR FAR FAR less people.

Guns aren't the problem. Our policy towards freedom is the "problem"

Sure give me dictator control over the US and I could cut our crime rate to practically nothing , and virtually eliminate terror attacks, but who would want to live under such draconian measures?
They count statistically--per 100,000 usually. So it has nothing to do with the number of people. Guns certainly are a big part of the problem. I'd be glad to live in a country with no guns.

After a gun tragedy isnt the right time to discuss this

After no gun tragedy isnt the right time to discuss this

*wink*

You're an idiot. Attacks like this happen far less in other countries because other countries have FAR FAR FAR less people.

Sure give me dictator control over the US and I could cut our crime rate to practically nothing , and virtually eliminate terror attacks, but who would want to live under such draconian measures?
They count statistically--per 100,000 usually. So it has nothing to do with the number of people. Guns certainly are a big part of the problem. I'd be glad to live in a country with no guns.
There will always be guns.

Norway mass killer Anders Behring Breivik human rights violated by prison solitary confinement court rules

No you wouldn't love to live in a country with no guns dear. If it weren't for guns, blacks would still be slaves and you would be in the kitchen wondering who the men were going to elect as President.

Guns are the ultimate equalizer. They give power to those who have none. Sadly, there is a price to pay for any freedom, this one included.

We need both.

Libs won't believe it, but not that long ago there were gun classes and clubs in schools. They received proper instruction on the safe use of firearms. The horror! Lol.
If no student is to graduate from high school without knowing how to put a condom on a banana, I see no reason why they should leave high school without knowing how to render a gun harmless.

Until the no-fly list is accurate...
You knew it was coming, some say it is long overdue, I say its the price you pay when the only talk about it, is no talk at all.

Hillary Clinton has called for the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban in the wake of the worst mass shooting in American history that left 49 people and the gunman dead at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

In forthright comments a day after the massacre at the Pulse Club, the presumptive presidential nominee for the Democratic party issued a call for a return to “commonsense gun safety reform” and lambasted the Republican-controlled Congress for what she called a “totally incomprehensible” refusal to address the country’s lax gun laws.

“We can’t fall into the trap set up by the gun lobby that says if you cannot stop every shooting you shouldn’t try to stop any,” she said.

Rattling off all the ways that Florida allows the proliferation of guns – the state doesn’t regulate assault weapons or large-capacity magazines, doesn’t require a permit to buy a gun or oblige owners of weapons to be licensed – she said: “That’s a lot of ‘nots’. I believe strongly that commonsense gun safety reform across our country would make a difference. We know the gunman used a weapon of war to shoot down at least 50 innocent Americans.”

Read more: Hillary Clinton calls for renewed assault weapons ban: they're a 'weapon of war'
She may have, but what I heard her say on Morning Joe was that all gun sales have background checks and people on no flys be in the database. I won't argue with that.

Banning any "class" of guns is not the way to go.

Norway mass killer Anders Behring Breivik human rights violated by prison solitary confinement court rules
And there will always be hunger. Does that mean we don't try to feed people?

No you wouldn't love to live in a country with no guns dear. If it weren't for guns, blacks would still be slaves and you would be in the kitchen wondering who the men were going to elect as President.

Guns are the ultimate equalizer. They give power to those who have none. Sadly, there is a price to pay for any freedom, this one included.
I'm touched you are so concerned about women's rights, but women did not use guns to get the vote. As for slavery, every war is fought with guns, although politicians of the time TRIED to solve it legislatively, to no avail. We can be free without so many guns. I haven't seen the politically active in this country solving their disagreements with the government using guns lately. Not your strongest argument.

And there will always be hunger. Does that mean we don't try to feed people?

Not at all, but our security just cannot come from not having guns.

It really doesn't have anything to do with Islam, but the terrorist picked a target simply because he thought it was soft. The Norway skinhead terrorst killed 77 children. Somebody tries this in a country western bar in Miss or Texas, he'd be shot. Not that I advocate guns in all bars. I don't. But terrorists will always pick on the most innocent, because that's what they do.

Our mistake is focusing on the guy's religion. Almost all Muslims want what we want, a better life for their kids. That's our greatest strength. Now, whether we protect ourselves with carrying guns or with armed guards .... nothing will work all the time.

You knew it was coming, some say it is long overdue, I say its the price you pay when the only talk about it, is no talk at all.

Hillary Clinton has called for the reinstatement of the assault weapons ban in the wake of the worst mass shooting in American history that left 49 people and the gunman dead at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

In forthright comments a day after the massacre at the Pulse Club, the presumptive presidential nominee for the Democratic party issued a call for a return to “commonsense gun safety reform” and lambasted the Republican-controlled Congress for what she called a “totally incomprehensible” refusal to address the country’s lax gun laws.

“We can’t fall into the trap set up by the gun lobby that says if you cannot stop every shooting you shouldn’t try to stop any,” she said.

Rattling off all the ways that Florida allows the proliferation of guns – the state doesn’t regulate assault weapons or large-capacity magazines, doesn’t require a permit to buy a gun or oblige owners of weapons to be licensed – she said: “That’s a lot of ‘nots’. I believe strongly that commonsense gun safety reform across our country would make a difference. We know the gunman used a weapon of war to shoot down at least 50 innocent Americans.”

Read more: Hillary Clinton calls for renewed assault weapons ban: they're a 'weapon of war'
Trump will not ban assault rifles. He wants people to be able to defend themselves
Trump on banning assault weapons: 'I absolutely wouldn't'

I'm touched you are so concerned about women's rights, but women did not use guns to get the vote. As for slavery, every war is fought with guns, although politicians of the time TRIED to solve it legislatively, to no avail. We can be free without so many guns. I haven't seen the politically active in this country solving their disagreements with the government using guns lately. Not your strongest argument.

Of course I'm concerned with womens' rights, and yes dear guns were used to secure your rights. In point of fact , without guns we'd all be British subjects right now, or possibly German ones.

Of course I'm concerned with womens' rights, and yes dear guns were used to secure your rights. In point of fact , without guns we'd all be British subjects right now, or possibly German ones.
Like I said, all wars are fought with guns. Without guns, the British and Germans would have left us alone. Or we would have beat it out in the fields using staves and swords. Either way, Universal Gun Ownership Rights is not 'the price of freedom,' not in my book.

This is their normal m.o. They don't have the ability to put logical thought into where this stems and radical islams hate. Its always "lets ban guns". Lib solution for everything. No critical thought whatsoever.

Forum List

Back