Predict the new Senator from MA

Who will be the new senator from MA???

• Total voters
There were many threads about this election. Lets see who can actually predict the winner, and who is blinded by partisan politics. Your votes will be visible.

Being incorrect in predicting the outcome of this race doesn't mean you were blinded by partisan politics. This is a tough race too call by any measure.

Did you see Del's bellweather poll posting?

Interesting if you consider the history of that bellweather poll in those 3 towns.

I must have missed it ... most of del's post suck.

Being incorrect in predicting the outcome of this race doesn't mean you were blinded by partisan politics. This is a tough race too call by any measure.

Did you see Del's bellweather poll posting?

Interesting if you consider the history of that bellweather poll in those 3 towns.

I must have missed it ... most of del's post suck.

Poll: Scott Brown surges to double-digit lead over Martha Coakley

There were many threads about this election. Lets see who can actually predict the winner, and who is blinded by partisan politics. Your votes will be visible.

Interestingly, it wasnt a month ago.Heck, it wasnt a week and a half ago.

MA voted for McGovern. They are a lost cause.

But I am totally prepared to be wrong on this. This is the state that kept sending Kennedy's to congress year after year. But if Wednesday is a new dawn, I am willing to great it with enthusiasm.

I was saying the other day that 6 weeks ago if anyone tried to bet me a thousand dollars that Brown was going to win I would have taken that bet in a heartbeat.

We brain dead republican types need to see it in pictures.
brownchart.png

I was saying the other day that 6 weeks ago if anyone tried to bet me a thousand dollars that Brown was going to win I would have taken that bet in a heartbeat.

When Kennedy passed away, the discussion about who would replace him on every station INCLUDING FOX revolved around democrats.

NY 23rd, Virginia and NJ may very well have started a trend.

I still wont be surprised if he loses though, even with the "polls" being where they are.

Not to be the debbie downer or anything people...just saying i've lived here a while and know things......such as the democrats win 95% of elections and the bruins always blow it in the 3rd period.

DAMN IT!!!! Hindsight is always 20/20 :lol:

I still wont be surprised if he loses though, even with the "polls" being where they are.

Not to be the debbie downer or anything people...just saying i've lived here a while and know things......such as the democrats win 95% of elections and the bruins always blow it in the 3rd period.

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses either. Tomorrow is going to be fun watching the numbers come in.

Yup ... he's on a roll it seems.

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses either. Tomorrow is going to be fun watching the numbers come in.

You know I wont be glued to the TV :lol: nah not at all.

DAMN IT!!!! Hindsight is always 20/20 :lol:

The KGB was talking about Brown back then and I told him there was no way in hell he could win. I gotta give him credit ... he thought he could do it.

btw, HAS ANYONE'S PHONE STOPPED RINGING WITH ALL THESE FUCKING AUTO CALLS YET????!!!!

Forum List

Back