Predict the new Senator from MA

Who will be the new senator from MA???

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
There were many threads about this election. Lets see who can actually predict the winner, and who is blinded by partisan politics. Your votes will be visible.

and what makes you think Brown may not try some shit, we all know the repukes are masters at it

Every ACORN worker in the States is heading towards MA even as we bang away on our keyboards so they can help get out the vote. I predict record turnouts in this election and dispite the dirty tricks that are bound to be pulled by the Democrats, Brown will slide into the Senate with a very narrow margin. I do predict the Democrats will do everything in their power to slow down Brown's actual swearing in until they can figure out how to try and pull a scam with the Health Care Reform Bill. I suspect multiple vote recounts and maybe even the MA government will enact another one of those shady deals to prevent his immediate swearing in. You can bet the Democrats won't go down easily nor will they go down quietly. Get ready to hear more whinning and complaining then you've heard lately. I think it's going to be a hoot. I predict the vote will be something like Brown 52% and Coakley 41% and all others 7%.

HANGING CHAD ALERT IN MA. HANGING CHAD ALERT IN MA. PREPARE FOR RECOUNT!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Every ACORN worker in the States is heading towards MA even as we bang away on our keyboards so they can help get out the vote. I predict record turnouts in this election and dispite the dirty tricks that are bound to be pulled by the Democrats, Brown will slide into the Senate with a very narrow margin. I do predict the Democrats will do everything in their power to slow down Brown's actual swearing in until they can figure out how to try and pull a scam with the Health Care Reform Bill. I suspect multiple vote recounts and maybe even the MA government will enact another one of those shady deals to prevent his immediate swearing in. You can bet the Democrats won't go down easily nor will they go down quietly. Get ready to hear more whinning and complaining then you've heard lately. I think it's going to be a hoot. I predict the vote will be something like Brown 52% and Coakley 41% and all others 7%.

HANGING CHAD ALERT IN MA. HANGING CHAD ALERT IN MA. PREPARE FOR RECOUNT!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dozens of us are ready with our cameras :eusa_shhh:

Especially in the inner city. The republican ACORN people are going to be watching and filming for shenanigans.

Dozens of us are ready with our cameras :eusa_shhh:

Especially in the inner city. The republican ACORN people are going to be watching and filming for shenanigans.

I'm ready for the big show! Bring it on.
:popcorn:

If the dems pull any delaying tactics the GOP would have another great issue to beat them over the head with in coming debates/elections. It would also be interesting to see how the MSM <<<<spins>>>> the tactic. Would they call a spade a spade, or would they spin it for the dems??

Looking at the polls and the comparison between the two candidates. I am going to say Brown will win. But honestly, I would not be surprised if Coakley won either. Dumber people have been elected.

Looking at the polls and the comparison between the two candidates. I am going to say Brown will win. But honestly, I would not be surprised if Coakley won either. Dumber people have been elected.

:iagree:
Let's see if we can name a few: Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, etc., etc., etc.

and what makes you think Brown may not try some shit, we all know the repukes are masters at it

why is it all the Obama fans here never present any substantive arguments, and just refer to people who disagree with them as "repukes" "wingnuts" or "teabaggers"?

at some point I hope your childish anger motivates you to learn more about the issues

Well they are already distancing the chosen one Obama from this lady saying she was a lousy candidate and ran a lousy campaign and her losing had nothing to do with Americans unhappiness with golden boy.

There were many threads about this election. Lets see who can actually predict the winner, and who is blinded by partisan politics. Your votes will be visible.

Being incorrect in predicting the outcome of this race doesn't mean you were blinded by partisan politics. This is a tough race too call by any measure.

Being incorrect in predicting the outcome of this race doesn't mean you were blinded by partisan politics. This is a tough race too call by any measure.

Did you see Del's bellweather poll posting?

Interesting if you consider the history of that bellweather poll in those 3 towns.

Forum List

Back