Predict Nov 8th

I didn’t realize how much worse the Dems mail-ballot scheme would be.

Their motto: "If you don't want it bad enough to cheat for it, you don't want it bad enough."

And all of the usual suspects here think it's fun to cheat.

I'm so glad that they don't live in my world. If they walked into my little town, they'd be run out as soon as they opened their big mouths.

I was in a diner here last summer and some tourists came in, drunk and loud and foul-mouthed, cussing Trump, and the beautiful old stereotypical waitres,s who is actually the owner of the establishment, threw them out before they could even look at the menu! I tipped her probably about as much as they would have spent on their meal!

I love it here!

Their motto: "If you don't want it bad enough to cheat for it, you don't want it bad enough."

And all of the usual suspects here think it's fun to cheat.

I'm so glad that they don't live in my world. If they walked into my little town, they'd be run out as soon as they opened their big mouths.

I was in a diner here last summer and some tourists came in, drunk and loud and foul-mouthed, cussing Trump, and the beautiful old stereotypical waitres,s who is actually the owner of the establishment, threw them out before they could even look at the menu! I tipped her probably about as much as they would have spent on their meal!

I love it here!
Where I live, in Liberalville, the owner would probably buy the Trump-bashers a free meal!

Are you talking about colleges? Make sure you check out where the liberal, anti-semitic campuses are.
100%. Yes colleges. Looking at South Carolina, Florida and Tenn. She is only 15. So we have time. Definitely not staying in MA!

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
(D)s
TBD.
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
nope.
images.png

• Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
the pastor
TBD

• AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
the astronaut
images.png

• Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
not sure. haven't followed it.

:heehee:

• PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
fetterman... not the carpetbagging snake oil salesman/turkish citizen.

images.png

• Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
ryan.

2.png

:wtf:

NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
didn't follow that one either.

:SMILEW~130:

• AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
lake.
i was wrong...... oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...........:spinner:

• Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?