Predict how long before????

And the Brady Bill was authored by intellectual elitists under the Liberal Clinton's watch (unless you are Moonglow who is sure it was Reagan's Bill) and has since expired... So what? The definition of an assault rifle was authored by Adolf Hitler over the STG-44 rifle Germany produced at the end of WW2, isn't it charming that Liberals are so quick to use a term coined by a madman... Surprised? Hardly.

do you guys ever read your own posts with an open mind? You sound like some posse comitatus fanatic...seriously.....is that all you guys know? intellectual elitists under the liberal Bill Clinton...had to throw in Hitler too....couldn't help yourself.

and you wonder why you aren't being taken seriously outside your own crazed inner circle.

Then you guys have the guts to say that you don't watch, listen or look at right wingnut media outlets.

Hitler did in fact coin the term sorry if there is no way to sugarcoat it for you. Facts like that sting a little do they? People are crazed because they stand up for Constitutional Rights? Really?

famous german joke during wwii:

two peanuts were walking down der strasse.

one was assaulted.

Whose blaming the gun? Guns are amoral, guns do what guns are made to do - protect and kill, they have no other purpose.

Sure they do, if a criminal thinks you have a gun it gives them pause.

That would be they provide protection.

How many times have you needed to produce a firearm to protect you from a criminal?

Again let me thank you for admitting there is no better time to press the issue of Gun control than when the bodies are still warm... Playing on people being emotionally vulnerable... Despicable.

I was giving them until Monday thinking they still had some compassion not to politicize this tragedy until then... Guess my prediction was wrong.

how long did it take FAUX and AM Radio to start talking about the Ft. Hood shooter like he was a member of Al Quaida? Same day, if I recall correctly....so don't sit here and act like MSNBC is guilty of something all on it's own. It's this kind if blind loyalty that pisses me off. Both sides if the coin do it....Trayvon Martin...Anthony Weiner....hell, any time Obama farts, some conservative pundit is on top of it telling you guys how it smelled just like borscht, so he MUST be a commie.

welcome to the world of partisan politics....in case you didn't know it....it's ugly.....and it sucks....and it's tearing our country apart.

So tell me something, Steelplate-in-the-Head, you've got a guy exchanging e-mails with Al-Awlaki and screaming "Allahu Akbar!" as he murdered 13 soldiers and wounded 29 more, and you DON'T see an Al Quaida connection?

You've got to be fucking brain-damaged...

wait....that same Al-Awlaki that you guys say Obama(the Muslim apologist) murdered in cold blood? just want to get that straight before I move on....

You probably don't believe in that psychology/psychiatry crape...but this guy was counseling returning vets, listening to the horror stories all day long...the guy was also a Muslim od Palestinian descent himself....I guess you can't make the connection on how a person could snap in those circumstances.

Obama is already making plans to confiscate your guns

I would stock up now

Obama doesn't have enough time to enact that type of Legislation... He's leaving in November.

Can you imagine if he loses?

He will ramp up efforts to confiscate your guns before he leaves. You better hide your guns and ammo right now

I find myself thinking about it more now.
Since he let slip his hatred for people that own their business. :mad:

the only thing waiting for is Republicans becoming responsible adults and supporting common sense gun legislation - outlawing assault rifles for one.

And I suppose you, and your anti gun cronies get to define for the rest of us, exactly what constitutes an assault rifle? How intellectual elitist of you.

The Brady Bill signed by Reagan banned assult rifles. Ask ol Reagan what an assualt rifle is. If you don't know.

It's very important to know WTF you're talking about before you memorializing your ignorance in a post.

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) (or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act) was a subtitle of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a federal law in the United States that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms, so called "assault weapons". There was no legal definition of "assault weapons" in the U.S. prior to the law's enactment. The 10-year ban was passed by Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

I would say you just did it. Feel good?

I was wrong, they didn't have the compassion to wait until the bodies cooled off... I stand corrected.

I think that was the point I was making about you.

And the Brady Bill was authored by intellectual elitists under the Liberal Clinton's watch (unless you are Moonglow who is sure it was Reagan's Bill) and has since expired... So what? The definition of an assault rifle was authored by Adolf Hitler over the STG-44 rifle Germany produced at the end of WW2, isn't it charming that Liberals are so quick to use a term coined by a madman... Surprised? Hardly.

do you guys ever read your own posts with an open mind? You sound like some posse comitatus fanatic...seriously.....is that all you guys know? intellectual elitists under the liberal Bill Clinton...had to throw in Hitler too....couldn't help yourself.

and you wonder why you aren't being taken seriously outside your own crazed inner circle.

Then you guys have the guts to say that you don't watch, listen or look at right wingnut media outlets.

Hitler did in fact coin the term sorry if there is no way to sugarcoat it for you. Facts like that sting a little do they? People are crazed because they stand up for Constitutional Rights? Really?

fuck you douchebag, you know exactly what I'm talking about....If you switched the words around from intellectual elite blahblahblah...and inserted the words Imperialist and Capitalist Pig...you'd sound just like Stalin...radical fanaticism propaganda speak is all the same...no matter which side speaks it.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

Oh, it's already happening. A school friend of mine who is a professor at So Cal already announced she was foregoing facebook posting today, in order to ponder a society that was willing to die for the sake of NRA.

I posted that if one person in that theater had been packing, the death count would have been much, much lower.

People have the right to vote, and must show ID.

People have the right to own and bear arms, and will have to meet some basic regulations.

the only thing waiting for is Republicans becoming responsible adults and supporting common sense gun legislation - outlawing assault rifles for one.

And I suppose you, and your anti gun cronies get to define for the rest of us, exactly what constitutes an assault rifle? How intellectual elitist of you.

As defined in the Brady Bill:

Assault weapon (semi-automatic) refers primarily (but not exclusively) to firearms that possess the cosmetics of an assault rifle (which are fully-automatic). Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again; they do not fire automatically like a machine gun, rather, only 1 round is fired with each trigger pull

Just like every other semi-automatic firearm in the world.

But THIS one looks baaaaaad. :cookoo:

You're a little late. On another forum, this morning, the 'nuts were already posting that if everyone there had carry permits the guy wouldn't have been able to do what he did.

As defined in the Brady Bill:

Assault weapon (semi-automatic) refers primarily (but not exclusively) to firearms that possess the cosmetics of an assault rifle (which are fully-automatic). Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again; they do not fire automatically like a machine gun, rather, only 1 round is fired with each trigger pull

You know guns, you're on the left.

Explain to Wry and Breeze the difference between the action of an "assault weapon" and the action of a semi automatic hunting rifle.

I think that was the point I was making about you.

I'm not the Media, or a Politician.

nope...just another radical fanatic...stay away from my movie theater...in fact...I'll just wait till it comes out on blu-ray.

You're calling me a radical fanatic for pointing out that the gun control crowd was going to politicize the Colorado tragedy, and attack our Rights to own guns? I'd say you're a bit of a NUT.

Forum List

Back