Predict how long before????

Obama is already making plans to confiscate your guns

I would stock up now

This is the brilliant logic of paranoia.

Yes, by all means spend every cent you have buying more guns so when Obama takes them away you will be gunless AND broke. You sure thought that one through!

Or...do you think all this "BUY MOAR GUNZ" rhetoric might be originating from the gun makers?

Election is coming up...

Perfect opportunity to buy more guns

You see, if Obama loses, you know how those blacks are. There will be rioting in the street and black men will come trying to rape white women. Your guns will be the only protection you have against an Obama enraged mob

I ain't worried about black men, and I live in Atlanta. The fuckers that worry me are those OWS anarchists. S'okay though, I got 1,000 rounds and a night scope...

MSNBC has been talking about gun control all day. I don't need to watch FOX or listen to Rush cause all the lefties tell us what they say. Everyone is talking about all those evil assault rifles and how they should be against the law. Holmes' rifle was at first an AK-47 and now it's an AR-15, both of which are just hunting rifles with a different build. Some are talking about how easy it is to purchase firearms. No background check required. Really? Bullshit. I go through a BG check every time I buy a new gun and I buy several a year. Gun shows in Virginia also require BG checks. The State Police are at the big ones monitoring and even helping to speed up the process. I would rather talk about gun control after the funerals, but the lefties sure don't mind starting today.

I was giving them until Monday thinking they still had some compassion not to politicize this tragedy until then... Guess my prediction was wrong.

how long did it take FAUX and AM Radio to start talking about the Ft. Hood shooter like he was a member of Al Quaida? Same day, if I recall correctly....so don't sit here and act like MSNBC is guilty of something all on it's own. It's this kind if blind loyalty that pisses me off. Both sides if the coin do it....Trayvon Martin...Anthony Weiner....hell, any time Obama farts, some conservative pundit is on top of it telling you guys how it smelled just like borscht, so he MUST be a commie.

welcome to the world of partisan politics....in case you didn't know it....it's ugly.....and it sucks....and it's tearing our country apart.

Predict how long before????

the only thing waiting for is Republicans becoming responsible adults and supporting common sense gun legislation - outlawing assault rifles for one.

And I suppose you, and your anti gun cronies get to define for the rest of us, exactly what constitutes an assault rifle? How intellectual elitist of you.

As defined in the Brady Bill:

Assault weapon (semi-automatic) refers primarily (but not exclusively) to firearms that possess the cosmetics of an assault rifle (which are fully-automatic). Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again; they do not fire automatically like a machine gun, rather, only 1 round is fired with each trigger pull

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the Brady Bill was authored by intellectual elitists under the Liberal Clinton's watch (unless you are Moonglow who is sure it was Reagan's Bill) and has since expired... So what? The definition of an assault rifle was authored by Adolf Hitler over the STG-44 rifle Germany produced at the end of WW2, isn't it charming that Liberals are so quick to use a term coined by a madman... Surprised? Hardly.

Is it just me or am I the only one who wants to bang Hilary Swank?

LOL, thanks for adding some sanity to this thread. Now back to the gun lovers.

Feel free to drool over Hillary Swank pictures while the anti gun alarmists assault the Second Amendment and your Freedoms, before the bodies in Colorado even get cold.

It surely is normal to droll over Hillary Swank; not so much to droll over a firearm.

What better time to debate the issue of gun control then when bodies are lying in pools of blood, families are crying on camera and the consequences of gun violence are real and not an abstraction?

How dare you!

Like the perpetually appalled Newt, I am appalled. I'm outraged and appalled you'd have the nerve to attempt a political scoring point so early into a collective tragedy.

:eusa_whistle:

Shame & Hysteria: Americans Lynch Colorado Dark Knight Shooter

How dare I what? Predict when the anti gun loons are going to politicize the tragedy in Colorado?

So your position is that you are NOT trying to score cheap political points off a tragedy? :eusa_whistle:

No Reply

[youtube]ILdBDOPoEDQ[/youtube]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...remiere-in-denver-reports-45.html#post5658662
The Shame & Hysteria of Americans who would Lynch the Colorado Dark Knight Shooter because they are USMB Dolts

Last edited:
LOL, thanks for adding some sanity to this thread. Now back to the gun lovers.

Feel free to drool over Hillary Swank pictures while the anti gun alarmists assault the Second Amendment and your Freedoms, before the bodies in Colorado even get cold.

It surely is normal to droll over Hillary Swank; not so much to droll over a firearm.

What better time to debate the issue of gun control then when bodies are lying in pools of blood, families are crying on camera and the consequences of gun violence are real and not an abstraction?

What better time to debate for more gun control, when people are EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED and are not thinking rationally... Thank you so much for proving the ENTIRE OP!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And I suppose you, and your anti gun cronies get to define for the rest of us, exactly what constitutes an assault rifle? How intellectual elitist of you.

Assault weapon (semi-automatic) refers primarily (but not exclusively) to firearms that possess the cosmetics of an assault rifle (which are fully-automatic). Semi-automatic firearms, when fired, automatically extract the spent cartridge casing and load the next cartridge into the chamber, ready to fire again; they do not fire automatically like a machine gun, rather, only 1 round is fired with each trigger pull

And the Brady Bill was authored by intellectual elitists under the Liberal Clinton's watch (unless you are Moonglow who is sure it was Reagan's Bill) and has since expired... So what? The definition of an assault rifle was authored by Adolf Hitler over the STG-44 rifle Germany produced at the end of WW2, isn't it charming that Liberals are so quick to use a term coined by a madman... Surprised? Hardly.

do you guys ever read your own posts with an open mind? You sound like some posse comitatus fanatic...seriously.....is that all you guys know? intellectual elitists under the liberal Bill Clinton...had to throw in Hitler too....couldn't help yourself.

and you wonder why you aren't being taken seriously outside your own crazed inner circle.

Then you guys have the guts to say that you don't watch, listen or look at right wingnut media outlets.

do you guys ever read your own posts with an open mind? You sound like some posse comitatus fanatic...seriously.....is that all you guys know? intellectual elitists under the liberal Bill Clinton...had to throw in Hitler too....couldn't help yourself.

and you wonder why you aren't being taken seriously outside your own crazed inner circle.

Then you guys have the guts to say that you don't watch, listen or look at right wingnut media outlets.

Hitler did in fact coin the term sorry if there is no way to sugarcoat it for you. Facts like that sting a little do they? People are crazed because they stand up for Constitutional Rights? Really?

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.
It's already begun -- by a Republican. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has come out in favor of a gun ban. But more than a mayor, Bloomberg is a billionaire, one of the Country's richest men, and this citizen category, like any aristocracy, is especially predisposed to depriving everyone of firearms, except for the police who protect and serve --them!

I wonder what method of enforcing a universal gun ban Bloomberg has in mind. Door-to-door break-in searches? Because there is no other way. No one knows how many guns there are in the hands of American citizens. Some are registered, many are not. And a universal ban would serve only to create another black market with illegal guns moving through the same smuggling channels as illegal drugs -- which are readily available to anyone with cash.

So, Mayor Bloomberg -- blow it out your ass!

Every nutty-ass anti-gun k00k came out of the woodwork today after the shooting.................

Im still laughing.............

But let the k00ks persist in the perpetual fantasy. Guns aint going way in this country...........ever.

Last edited:

Yes blame the inanimate object.

Whose blaming the gun? Guns are amoral, guns do what guns are made to do - protect and kill, they have no other purpose.

Every nutty-ass anti-gun k00k came out of the woodwork today after the shooting.................

Im still laughing.............

Yeah, I stand corrected... I gave them until Monday because I thought they would have compassion for the victims, I was wrong. Wry Catcher summed up the loons perfectly a few posts back... Unbelievable.

Yes blame the inanimate object.

Whose blaming the gun? Guns are amoral, guns do what guns are made to do - protect and kill, they have no other purpose.

Sure they do, if a criminal thinks you have a gun it gives them pause.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

I would say you just did it. Feel good?

How dare I what? Predict when the anti gun loons are going to politicize the tragedy in Colorado?

So your position is that you are NOT trying to score cheap political points off a tragedy? :eusa_whistle:

No Reply

[youtube]ILdBDOPoEDQ[/youtube]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...remiere-in-denver-reports-45.html#post5658662
The Shame & Hysteria of Americans who would Lynch the Colorado Dark Knight Shooter because they are USMB Dolts

Um... See reply in post #55.

Obama is already making plans to confiscate your guns

I would stock up now

This is the brilliant logic of paranoia.

Yes, by all means spend every cent you have buying more guns so when Obama takes them away you will be gunless AND broke. You sure thought that one through!

Or...do you think all this "BUY MOAR GUNZ" rhetoric might be originating from the gun makers?

Election is coming up...

Perfect opportunity to buy more guns

You see, if Obama loses, you know how those blacks are. There will be rioting in the street and black men will come trying to rape white women. Your guns will be the only protection you have against an Obama enraged mob

and if he wins, then there will also be riots.

in any case, buy guns now.

MSNBC has been talking about gun control all day. I don't need to watch FOX or listen to Rush cause all the lefties tell us what they say. Everyone is talking about all those evil assault rifles and how they should be against the law. Holmes' rifle was at first an AK-47 and now it's an AR-15, both of which are just hunting rifles with a different build. Some are talking about how easy it is to purchase firearms. No background check required. Really? Bullshit. I go through a BG check every time I buy a new gun and I buy several a year. Gun shows in Virginia also require BG checks. The State Police are at the big ones monitoring and even helping to speed up the process. I would rather talk about gun control after the funerals, but the lefties sure don't mind starting today.

I was giving them until Monday thinking they still had some compassion not to politicize this tragedy until then... Guess my prediction was wrong.

how long did it take FAUX and AM Radio to start talking about the Ft. Hood shooter like he was a member of Al Quaida? Same day, if I recall correctly....so don't sit here and act like MSNBC is guilty of something all on it's own. It's this kind if blind loyalty that pisses me off. Both sides if the coin do it....Trayvon Martin...Anthony Weiner....hell, any time Obama farts, some conservative pundit is on top of it telling you guys how it smelled just like borscht, so he MUST be a commie.

welcome to the world of partisan politics....in case you didn't know it....it's ugly.....and it sucks....and it's tearing our country apart.

So tell me something, Steelplate-in-the-Head, you've got a guy exchanging e-mails with Al-Awlaki and screaming "Allahu Akbar!" as he murdered 13 soldiers and wounded 29 more, and you DON'T see an Al Quaida connection?

You've got to be fucking brain-damaged...

I would say you just did it. Feel good?

I was wrong, they didn't have the compassion to wait until the bodies cooled off... I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back