Pre-School suspends 4 year old terrorist

Looks like really shitty parenting is the culprit here

Kids pick up trash and play with it. THis kid has been traumatized for no reason except to give lefties a chance to have a hissy fit.
Probably guns and bullets laying all around his house and nobody supervising him

Your leap from a spent casing to unsupervised access to guns is unsupported.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's terrorize a 4 year old child for NO REASON.

I know that I can count on your support for this. If my packaging is lefty.
Thank you! A 4 year old kid picks up a shiny object that interests him and some liberal asshole teacher jumps at the chance to assert her authority, even if it means scarring a child. The bitch needs to be sent packing and the parents should receive a financial settlement and a formal apology from the school superintendent.

Kids pick up trash and play with it. THis kid has been traumatized for no reason except to give lefties a chance to have a hissy fit.
Probably guns and bullets laying all around his house and nobody supervising him

Thank you! A 4 year old kid picks up a shiny object that interests him and some liberal asshole teacher jumps at the chance to assert her authority, even if it means scarring a child. The bitch needs to be sent packing and the parents should receive a financial settlement and a formal apology from the school superintendent.

zero tolerance is just that, no exceptions

I wouldn't be surprised and if that is where this all comes from, I don't see a reason to suspend the child when it isn't their fault in the first place. A phone call to the child's parents would've been sufficient. Why should a child be punished for not having the ability to pick their parents?

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly
Holly, that would require them to actually think and to give a flying poopoo.

Probably. But given that the teacher is now an adult; the time for blaming her parents is long since past. As an adult she is responsible for her actions, regardless of her parents failing to teach her that liberalism is wrong.

zero tolerance is just that, no exceptions

Yeah, we got that.

We've also discussed why it is a stupid idea.

Perhaps what you want to do, as you disagree, is to explain why a Zero Policy is a GOOD POLICY.

Just repeating that there can be no exceptions is not an answer, it is a dodge.

Strawman.

The teacher overreacted....but the silly bastards in education live for this BS.

Take the kid out of the school.

How a 4 years old could be a terrorist? He's just a baby...
icon_mrviolet.gif

Maybe the teacher was overreacting
icon_eek.gif

excuse my ignorance-----aren't shot gun "bullets" little tiny balls?
A shotgun shell holds tiny pellets....size and quantity dependent upon the gauge. Some shotguns shoot.slugs.

Shotgun shells are large with a brass base and plastic casing around the pellets.

Bullets are a single projectile shot through a smaller barrel. Bullet casings are small. The bullet shoots out of the casing and the casing ejects out of the weapon....the casing is not a bullet. The bullet is gone.

My boys have picked up casings and bullets all over the place. I've had them roll out of ky car, found them in pockets...kids notice and.pick them up. They're the.sort of treasure boys like.

excuse my ignorance-----aren't shot gun "bullets" little tiny balls?
A shotgun shell holds tiny pellets....size and quantity dependent upon the gauge. Some shotguns shoot.slugs.

Shotgun shells are large with a brass base and plastic casing around the pellets.

Bullets are a single projectile shot through a smaller barrel. Bullet casings are small. The bullet shoots out of the casing and the casing ejects out of the weapon....the casing is not a bullet. The bullet is gone.

My boys have picked up casings and bullets all over the place. I've had them roll out of ky car, found them in pockets...kids notice and.pick them up. They're the.sort of treasure boys like.

Only an ill informed idiot would mistake a .22 casing for a shotgun shell

Sounds like a rather silly overreaction by the staff. Kids collecting shells and casings is as common as rain here in my region.

Sounds like a rather silly overreaction by the staff. Kids collecting shells and casings is as common as rain here in my region.

There lies the problem... for people around guns a kid picking up a casing is as normal as anything. For terrified snowflakes it's like Armageddon

I hope it isn't going to take years to correct the idiocy.

Remember the kid who made the news because his pop-tart looked like a gun? smh

There lies the problem... for people around guns a kid picking up a casing is as normal as anything. For terrified snowflakes it's like Armageddon

It sure appears that way. At least the parents now know what type of people are running the pre-school and can remove their child if they so wish. Zero-tolerance polices are for the birds in my opinion.

It sure appears that way. At least the parents now know what type of people are running the pre-school and can remove their child if they so wish. Zero-tolerance polices are for the birds in my opinion.

Zero tolerance policies are a fallacy for children, they explore, they learn...they are children and things like this isn't a help to them at all.

Our children's schools have a zero tolerance policy for bullying...it doesn't work and all that is happening is kids are racking up demerits and suspensions. Kids are going to be kids

As kids, we used to go searching all around our woods for arrowheads, fossils, crawdads, shells, casings, and any other shiny bits we could get our hands on. We felt like explorers and it was fun as Hell. lol

Forum List

Back