Pre-existing illness.

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by LilOlLady, Nov 18, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS.

Bachmann, the other pit bull with lipstick on is suggesting pro-bona doctors in place of Obamacare. LMAO

My daughter lost her job and got another and here pre-existing heart value problem is not covered. She has to pay for the echocardiogram, medications and cardiology visits. She is otherwise a health woman. What is she paying for?

There will be 14 million unemployed Americans going back to work and those with pre-existing illness may not be covered. Under Obamacare they will be covered and right wing radical want to repeal Obamacare? Not only are the anti-Government but anti-Americans also. How the hell can anyone in their full faculties oppose Obamacare?

Do Congress healthcare plan cover pre-existing illness? Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Romney does yours?

Pro-Bona doctors? Still LMAO.
    With all the money we are spending on non-existing wars the cost of Obamacare should not be a problem. When have we put a price on the lives of Americans?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618

Self interest.

They don't give a fig about other people and fear that the HC reform will cost them more money.

They're right about that, I suspect.

3. rustyfelixx

rustyfelixx Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    But behaving in this manner will not save them any of there money or can it be saved?

4. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,413
    Did your daughter have insurance coverage with her previous employer?
    If so, proof of coverage should exempt her from any pre-existing conditions under her new policy.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    pre existing is tricky......

i will never get any coverage for skin....never....i have fully accepted this

the only thing i worry about is plastic reconstruction if it were to come to that....that is why i go every 6 monts....so doc can remove small things...but i know my face is under attack and will continue to be....so far i have avoid anything other than just want is needed....i really dont think about the scars till the winter....scar tissue is not elastic and hurts in the cold

6. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,010
    I think "Let him die" and "applauding executions" pretty much says it all.

Republicans are "anti abortion" but find a certain number of birth defects are acceptable as long as the produce a few minimum wage jobs without health insurance.

7. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    Its all about profit not health care.

8. Dabs

Dabs ~Unpredictable~

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    All the pre-existing health issues piss me off.
    Many times, people do not even know they have a 'condition'......until it progressed into something big and bad.
    Cancer has a way of doing that, as well as many other things~

9. zzzz

zzzz Just a regular American

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +429
    Its the Insurance companies way to keep their clientele profitable. After all if they took in all the sick people they would have to raise rates to keep their profits. By keeping the sick out of their coverage or the pre-existing conditions they had, they save money and and keep their rates a little lower.

After all insurance companies are not there to help you, they are in business to make a profit for their shareholders, CEO's and boards. The insurance rates are already rising to accommodate some of the health care law and we can be sure it they will continue to rise. Somebody has to pay and it is the employee who is increasingly called upon to make up the difference. I can see health care rates approaching 20 to 30% of lower income peoples paychecks in the near future. What does this do to the economy? Just puts another anchor on the recovery if there ever is one or just pulls us down into the looming depression.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,759
    so it's obscene to ask your daughter to pay for her medical care but it's okay to force us to do it? Have we got that right? Thought so.