Praying Away The Gay News | God Doesn't Cure Gays

Yep...and the consequences of lying and denying usually end up badly.

The lies is that homos are born that way.

You know this.....how? What experiences do YOU have in CHOSING your sexuality, Buford?

Your premise is your problem here. When did I ever claim people choose to be gay? I didnn't. Read what I said and respond to what I said. You'll look smarter.

Saying that people choose to be homosexual is just as ridiculous as saying that people choose to have black skin. No one chooses their sexuality.

Edit: I read your more recent posts and this may not be what you believe at all. My apologies.

The only cure for homosexuality is denial, and that only lasts so long...

Yep...and the consequences of lying and denying usually end up badly.

So, it's the good Christian moms and dads that make them that way? Remember, those guys in NYC and SF gay pride parades weren't sprouted there. They were often booted out by their loving Christian families.

You know this.....how? What experiences do YOU have in CHOSING your sexuality, Buford?

Your premise is your problem here. When did I ever claim people choose to be gay? I didnn't. Read what I said and respond to what I said. You'll look smarter.

You'll look smarter, if you post more than one-liners. If people are misconstruing your meaning, that's your problem not theirs.

You'll look smarter, if you post more than one-liners. If people are misconstruing your meaning, that's your problem not theirs.

No, it's not my problem if people want to default to indoctrination. Indoctrination is the problem, not me. You're out of your league.

No, it's not my problem if people want to default to indoctrination. Indoctrination is the problem, not me. You're out of your league.

Indoctrination? Explain some more.

You don't know what "indoctrination" is? You're already at a disadvantage. Wise up.

You don't know what "indoctrination" is? You're already at a disadvantage. Wise up.

Not seeing YOUR explaination of "indoctrination", Buford. Wouldn't be afraid to state it, would you?

Not seeing YOUR explaination of "indoctrination", Buford. Wouldn't be afraid to state it, would you?

He might have to string together more than three sentences.

That is hardly Bubba's strong suit.

Besides INdoctrination is his now hot word. He's uning it all ove r the boards like a parrot who just learned a new word.

Indocrtination Squawk! Indoctrination Squawk! Buford wanna cracker!:badgrin:

Last edited:
AIDS has permanently cured more gays than any other therapy.

Religion in Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the World Book Encyclopedia, Islam is the largest religion in Africa,[30] with 47% of the population being Muslim, accounting for 1/4 of the world's Muslim population

11 Facts about HIV in Africa | Do Something

2. Of the 33.3 million people living with HIV/AIDS across the world, 22.5 million are in Africa.

Are you also of the opinion that god has cured more muslims with AIDS than any other therapy could?

Forum List

Back