*Prayful Help For The People Of Japan*

Sorry bout that,

1. Japan is being sent through the meat grinder, and I send over my payers to comfort those who've survived, and for the souls of those who are lost, this tragic event is shocking, and is sure that thousands upon thousands are lost.
2. Its my hearts desire, that things calm down for the people of Japan, and that the nuclear site gets settled, and secured.
3. Here in USA we have had a small impact from the tsunami that hit the coastal area, I pray for them as well, its a wonder more island nations like the Philippines were not wiped out, which I am thankful for.
4. For the good people of Japan my heart goes out to you, hang in there, helps on the way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Amen, praying along with you. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering and loss that so many are going through.

(If anyone is interested) CNN put this link up for Aid and Relief:

Tsunami aid and relief: How you can help – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Just a couple of the Texts anyone can do from the link:
1) "Follow World Vision’s blog for updates, and visit its website or text “4japan” to 20222 to send a $10 donation to the group. It will show up on your next mobile phone bill.
2) If you'd like to donate to the Red Cross efforts, te...xt "redcross" to 90999, and you can make a $10 donation to the organization.
3) The aid organization is issuing updates via its blog, its Twitter feed and Facebook page. It also is accepting donations via text message. Those interested in contributing $10 to the group can text "japan" or "quake" to 80888."

Or in the link there are many more options.

Sorry bout that,

1. Japan is being sent through the meat grinder, and I send over my payers to comfort those who've survived, and for the souls of those who are lost, this tragic event is shocking, and is sure that thousands upon thousands are lost.
2. Its my hearts desire, that things calm down for the people of Japan, and that the nuclear site gets settled, and secured.
3. Here in USA we have had a small impact from the tsunami that hit the coastal area, I pray for them as well, its a wonder more island nations like the Philippines were not wiped out, which I am thankful for.
4. For the good people of Japan my heart goes out to you, hang in there, helps on the way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Prayerful?" Lol.

Milque Toast little mutterings to God for things like nuclear meltdowns are of no effect. Think I am wrong? Let's check for results from your "Prayerful Concern" in, say, one year.

Okay?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Prayerful?" Lol.

Milque Toast little mutterings to God for things like nuclear meltdowns are of no effect. Think I am wrong? Let's check for results from your "Prayerful Concern" in, say, one year.

Okay?

1. Just do yourself a favor and STFU.
2. I could be able to stop whats going on in Japan, just by saying a word, how would you know it?
3. My words of prayer reach into the most highs place of residence, and if HE so wills to agree with my prayer, its a done deal.
4. Some one like you I know can't and won't understand what I just said.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Prayerful?" Lol.

Okay?

2. I could be able to stop whats going on in Japan, just by saying a word, how would you know it?
3. My words of prayer reach into the most highs place of residence, and if HE so wills to agree with my prayer, its a done deal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you able to demonstrate your chatty Christian talk about helping Japan into material action which can be seen by them and by us? Is there something stopping you from doing that, or are you all speculative talk, "nice Church talk?"

Lol. Can you step up to the plate like Jesus did, as you "follow" Him?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

"Prayerful?" Lol.

Okay?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you able to demonstrate your chatty Christian talk about helping Japan into material action which can be seen by them and by us? Is there something stopping you from doing that, or are you all speculative talk, "nice Church talk?"

1. You mean like *Part The Japan Sea*?
2. Or feed the masses with three loaves and two fishes?
3. Should I walk on over to Japan by sea?
4. Or just go over there and raise all the dead?
5. Or just what are you implying I do?
6. Some one sure kicked you around some how eh buddy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tell us how any of your "concerned prayer" has helped any part of the situation over there. Go ahead. Speak boldly and confidently, just like Jesus did and as He taught His Disciples to do.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tell us how any of your "concerned prayer" has helped any part of the situation over there. Go ahead. Speak boldly and confidently, just like Jesus did and as He taught His Disciples to do.

1. Sometimes there are no bold words for certain things.
2. You should read the *Book of Job*.
3. Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut.
4. I think your having one of those times right now.
5. I am very saddened by what has occurred in Japan, and I know the people as a whole in Japan will bounce back, but their sufferings are not going un-noticed, and I pray for those who have died, and those who are dying, and those who will die due to this tragic event, I ofcourse can do nothing through my sadness, but you see a real human being has sympathy for others, and we show that to the suffering and dying, you might want to someday take a look at that part of life as a human, you are a human being right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Give to reputable charities for Japan. And they will need the funds..

Wrong idea, Precious.

The Japanese Government has been declining most offers of aid. They have accepted only about 47 of 196 offers to date for the current situation. They have plenty of money to take care of themselves.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Sometimes there are no bold words for certain things.
2. You should read the *Book of Job*.
3. Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut.
4. I think your having one of those times right now.
5. I am very saddened by what has occurred in Japan, and I know the people as a whole in Japan will bounce back, but their sufferings are not going un-noticed, and I pray for those who have died, and those who are dying, and those who will die due to this tragic event, I ofcourse can do nothing through my sadness, but you see a real human being has sympathy for others, and we show that to the suffering and dying, you might want to someday take a look at that part of life as a human, you are a human being right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes,

Your expressed sentiments are easy to understand. But, the question is, "What is the practical value of your sentiments?" Are you overrating them, for some reason ... ?

Lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back