Prayers for my family My brother committed suicide yesterday

He has been severely depressed for a long time. We tried and tried to get him help even committing him once but he was determined. My mom is a mess we all are. Dont understand why he would do this. No parent should bury their child ever.. My poor Sister in law found him. my other brother blames himself since he was living with him since separating with his wife in Jan. I think that was the last straw for him in his mind. They were married 25 yrs..He leaves behind his son who is 18

I know exactly how you and your family feels. After two tours in Vietnam my brother had too many bad things left in his head, and he too took his life back in 1986. There are no words to make you feel better, but none the less, I hope and pray you and your family can find some peace. Don't try and understand it, just try and move on best you can.

Thoughts and prayers go out for you and your family, Lovebears. You have received some good advice in this thread. I sincerely hope it gives you some solace in your time of grief. Comfort your brother, your mother and the rest of your family. Life is too short for sustained sadness. Remember the good times.

Be safe.

Forum List

Back