Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Been finding weird stories lately.

Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11 | Veterans Today

[ Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015. ]

Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.”

Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks. The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations. The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

I guess I should laugh - this is from early 2015. It's from a site called Veterans Today - Journal for the Clandestine Community

[ Editor’s note: Russian satellite evidence proving the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center using “special weapons” was reviewed by a VT editor while in Moscow. The article below was forwarded to us for publication in the US and translated from Russian. It is 3 days old, published on February 7, 2015. ]

Moscow (Pravda): American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this is the “calm before the storm.”

Putin is going to hit once, but he’s going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services in the September 11 attacks. The list of evidence includes satellite images.

Published material can prove the US government complicity in the 9/11 attacks and the successful manipulation of public opinion. The attack was planned by the US government, but exercised using her proxy, so that an attack on America and the people of the United States looked like an act of aggression by international terrorist organizations.

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations. The evidence will be so convincing that it utterly debunks the official 9/11 cover story supported by the US government.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to using false flag terrorism against its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in a foreign country. In the case of “the September 11 attacks,” the evidence will be conclusive satellite imagery.

If successful, the consequences of Putin’s tactics would expose the US government’s secret terrorist policies. The government’s credibility will be undermined and should bring about mass protests in the cities leading to an uprising, according to American analysts..

And as the United States will look on the world political arena? The validity of America’s position as a leader in the fight against international terrorism will be totally undermined giving immediately advantage to rogue states and Islamic terrorists.

I guess I should laugh - this is from early 2015. It's from a site called Veterans Today - Journal for the Clandestine Community

Another reason why the far left drones fail!

I say release them..

Once again the far left shows they will believe anything!

That cocksucker in your avatar, Is that you? Why don't you put your gay ass up on some fudge packer website. Thanks

For those who do not know----VETERANS TODAY---is a very typical islamonazi propaganda rag

:lmao:

That cocksucker in your avatar, Is that you? Why don't you put your gay ass up on some fudge packer website. Thanks

OMG! You don't know who that is?

:lmao:

Last edited:
I've never believed those boongs managed that on their own.

But No one cares that America invaded Iraq because of a false flag. And if we did, who'd dare the wrath of the neo-stasi.

The typical Russian drinks like Hillary Clinton.
Those drunk fuckers will believe anything.

Hellary DRINKS?

Hell yeah!!!

what does she drink? the only stuff that seems not to give me a headache ----is vodka. It tastes like poison----
and adding it to either tomato juice or orange juice----is just a waste of good JUICE. Gin is IMPOSSIBLE----Scotch SCORCHES ----rum is ok. BOURBON is deadly-----tequilla-----the stuff I get at Mexican picnics----puts me down ---right away. SO---what does hellary drink?
Did I mention beer? I could never get past the SCENT

Thank you for your brilliant contribution to this thread, Warbler.
The dumbfuck doesn't even know that's Speaker Paul Ryan in my avatar.
4i6Ckte.gif

For those who do not know----VETERANS TODAY---is a very typical islamonazi propaganda rag
I saw the link while poking around the Stormfront offshoot site for White Supremacists where Donald Drumpf got his antisemitic Star of David tweet about Hillary.

They LOVE Drumpf!
4i6Ckte.gif

THEY call him Dear Leader, and not mockingly! They say all of Donald's words of support for Israel are just a front, and he's really with them! :)

I think they're correct!

Hellary DRINKS?

Hell yeah!!!

what does she drink? the only stuff that seems not to give me a headache ----is vodka. It tastes like poison----
and adding it to either tomato juice or orange juice----is just a waste of good JUICE. Gin is IMPOSSIBLE----Scotch SCORCHES ----rum is ok. BOURBON is deadly-----tequilla-----the stuff I get at Mexican picnics----puts me down ---right away. SO---what does hellary drink?
Hillary's not a regular drinker. But she eats hot peppers every day, like jalapenos. She does it to ward off colds. It supposedly works.

Hillary's not a regular drinker. But she eats hot peppers every day, like jalapenos. She does it to ward off colds. It supposedly works.

She wards off colds - yet coughs and gags like Yul Brenner at every public function?
I digress. Sorry.
Well, nice to see you are learning Hillary's schedule and habits and moving on with your life.
It's really a shame. You dedicated so much of your love and affection toward's Obama over the last 9+ years, your mouth and ass must be exhausted!
You deserve a new course and a rest.
Good job.

I always believe Pravda. Maybe, around 2020, they will release Hillary's hacked emails, too.

If they had either, they missed the most opportune moment to release the former and are about to miss the latter. Either they don't have it, haven't finished making them up, or are stupid.

Hellary DRINKS?

Hell yeah!!!

Jalapeno peppers are very rich in Vitamin C---PLUS---the capsaicin causes stimulates the secretion of "juices" in the nasal cavities and in the mouth-----sorta CLEARING the area. Both serve to ward off adeno virus infection----yes---it does sorta work

Forum List

Back