PP Videos. Finally someone gets charged.

Not to worry, even though the Harris Count Grand Jury found no wrong doing by PP........

After Indictments, Texas Still Wants to De-Fund Planned Parenthood

Now, even with yesterday’s indictments, state officials appear to be unfazed by the fact that they’re planning to boot a women’s health care provider from Medicaid based on undercover videos shot by a couple of alleged criminals. On Monday Paxton actually reiterated the importance of those videos, saying in a statement: “The fact remains that the videos exposed the horrific nature of abortion and the shameful disregard for human life in the abortion industry. The state’s investigation of Planned Parenthood is ongoing.”
In a statement, Gov. Greg Abbott vowed that the state Health and Human Services Commission, which last year announced it would kick Planned Parenthood off Medicaid, would continue to investigate the organization: “Nothing about today’s announcement in Harris County impacts the state’s ongoing investigation. The State of Texas will continue to protect life, and I will continue to support legislation prohibiting the sale or transfer of fetal tissue.”

There's already been two threads on this move to current events.
Sorry I don't start many threads because I can't follow up as much as I'd like. But I did do a search on Planned Parenthood and came up with nothing before I created it, but feel free to move it or merge it.

Not my job, but I'm surprised the mods haven't already done it. They moved one from jillian and g5000.

When did abortion stop being a political issue?

Sorry I don't start many threads because I can't follow up as much as I'd like. But I did do a search on Planned Parenthood and came up with nothing before I created it, but feel free to move it or merge it.

Not my job, but I'm surprised the mods haven't already done it. They moved one from jillian and g5000.

It sure stayed in politics when the videos were first shown.

It appears to me that a nest of reactionary FAR RIGHT zealots have emerged in Tejas and has blown a giant hole in PoliChica's fantasy of a monolithic conservative block sans any FAR RIGHT leanings. If an accusation has been proven wrong in this case and the accusers were actually the perpetrators of a felonious hoax, but the elected Tejas lynch mob still want to persecute the innocent, what can be more like a case of FAR RIGHT free range reactionary radicles?

just unbelievable. when did some baby butchering mill become protected people?

so you tax dollars will be paying for this persecution .

sit back and you citizens will be NEXT
With any luck, the taxpayers will be paying for hefty prison terms as well.
How will will they go to jail when the videos speak for themselves
This is truly idiotic.

The videos are a lie.

So the words were edited, I mean like sentences cut and pasted. proof?

Since when did grand jury indictments become political, that's what the story is about. Grand juries release findings somewhere everyday, should they all be posted in politics.

Not to worry, even though the Harris Count Grand Jury found no wrong doing by PP........

After Indictments, Texas Still Wants to De-Fund Planned Parenthood

Now, even with yesterday’s indictments, state officials appear to be unfazed by the fact that they’re planning to boot a women’s health care provider from Medicaid based on undercover videos shot by a couple of alleged criminals. On Monday Paxton actually reiterated the importance of those videos, saying in a statement: “The fact remains that the videos exposed the horrific nature of abortion and the shameful disregard for human life in the abortion industry. The state’s investigation of Planned Parenthood is ongoing.”
In a statement, Gov. Greg Abbott vowed that the state Health and Human Services Commission, which last year announced it would kick Planned Parenthood off Medicaid, would continue to investigate the organization: “Nothing about today’s announcement in Harris County impacts the state’s ongoing investigation. The State of Texas will continue to protect life, and I will continue to support legislation prohibiting the sale or transfer of fetal tissue.”

it's their right no matter what the cause is. it's a states right

Planned Parenthood cleared, but 2 indicted over videos

A grand jury convened to investigate whether a Houston Planned Parenthood clinic had sold the organs of aborted fetuses on Monday cleared the clinic and instead indicted the undercover videographers behind the allegations, surprising the officials who called for the probe and delighting supporters of the women's health organization.

Ironic twist.
Victims of their own stupidity, extremism, and contempt for individual liberty.

How can you say that? When it is someone's freedom of the press has been endangered.

Forum List

Back