PP Videos. Finally someone gets charged.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2010
Planned Parenthood cleared, but 2 indicted over videos

A grand jury convened to investigate whether a Houston Planned Parenthood clinic had sold the organs of aborted fetuses on Monday cleared the clinic and instead indicted the undercover videographers behind the allegations, surprising the officials who called for the probe and delighting supporters of the women's health organization.

Ironic twist.

A grand jury convened to investigate whether a Houston Planned Parenthood clinic had sold the organs of aborted fetuses on Monday cleared the clinic and instead indicted the undercover videographers behind the allegations, surprising the officials who called for the probe and delighting supporters of the women's health organization.

Ironic twist.
Victims of their own stupidity, extremism, and contempt for individual liberty.

just unbelievable. when did some baby butchering mill become protected people?

so you tax dollars will be paying for this persecution .

sit back and you citizens will be NEXT

With any luck, the taxpayers will be paying for hefty prison terms as well.

So they aren't charging the person trying to sell the parts but are arresting the person for asking in an attempt to show the world how fucking disgusting PP is?
WTF?
I hope to gawd I have this wrong

So they aren't charging the person trying to sell the parts but are arresting the person for asking in an attempt to show the world how fucking disgusting PP is?
WTF?
I hope to gawd I have this wrong
You do have it wrong.

Damn woman, those two video makers were INDICTED because they broke the law, and that pisses you off! Great values you project to all and sundry! What makes you more angry; the fact that those two got indicted instead of folks at PP, or for looking such a fool now with your fatuous, ill advised remarks when the video story broke initially and your rush to judgment of guilt on PP's part?

And Texas taxes being paid for prosecuting folks charged with a crime are part and parcel of government, so what's your objection regardless if it's PP or those two chumps who have been charged with breaking the law? Your logic isn't sound or relevant!

Ironic twist.

Health organizations don't kill babies.

With any luck, the taxpayers will be paying for hefty prison terms as well.
How will will they go to jail when the videos speak for themselves
they are claiming the "impersonated" someone illegally in order to get access to them. can you believe this? PP is an evil, Fascist, baby killing organization.

Yeah just when you thought you could not possibly hate left wing pieces of shit more. ..

They are such miserable sacks of shit. I wonder if I posted photos of aborted babies what they would do.

Wait, what am I talking about? All of them are losers. If I could I would personally kick their fucking teeth out of their face.

There's already been two threads on this move to current events.
Sorry I don't start many threads because I can't follow up as much as I'd like. But I did do a search on Planned Parenthood and came up with nothing before I created it, but feel free to move it or merge it.

There's already been two threads on this move to current events.
Sorry I don't start many threads because I can't follow up as much as I'd like. But I did do a search on Planned Parenthood and came up with nothing before I created it, but feel free to move it or merge it.

Not my job, but I'm surprised the mods haven't already done it. They moved one from jillian and g5000.

the wonderful times in the OBamaNation.

This is in one of the reddest states of all, Texas. President Obama had nothing to do with that Grand Jury.

They used fake IDs. As if that is the first time anyone has ever done that to get a story.

I wish I was on that jury. It would be hung by at least one member.

Forum List

Back