Powerful vieo: Kurt Russel defends the 2nd amendment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Powerful Video: Kurt Russell Defends The 2nd Amendment
Kurt Russell breaks the stereotype of a Hollywood liberal by taking Whoopi Goldberg and a reporter from Hollywood Elsewhere to school on gun control.

“If you think gun control is going to change the terrorists’ point of view, I think you’re, like, out of your mind,” Russell told the ladies of The View..........

Oh Hollywood whores won't like this much he isn't onne of the do as your told beggers......... Kurt is a KISS my ass leftist pukes!

Doesn’t change their mind...but why make their job easier ?

Kurt Russell breaks the stereotype of a Hollywood liberal by taking Whoopi Goldberg and a reporter from Hollywood Elsewhere to school on gun control.

“If you think gun control is going to change the terrorists’ point of view, I think you’re, like, out of your mind,” Russell told the ladies of The View..........

Oh Hollywood whores won't like this much he isn't onne of the do as your told beggers......... Kurt is a KISS my ass leftist pukes!

Except its the US citizens that go postal.

Except its the US citizens that go postal.
A liberal who supported Bernie Sanders and shot up Republican Congressmen and Kids at a Country Western event is also considered a terrorist. ANTIFA is a radical terrorist group. BLM is a radical terrorist group. Shame you are such a stupid bitch, not to understand this....

Forum List

Back