Power to our dear sisters of bravery and honor...thank you!!

Too bad those opportunities were squandered.

Too bad you had to show up.
Too bad you can't handle the truth.
Handle the fuckin truth about what? I can show you trash heaps from the south that white people live in all damn day long, wanna bet me?
images

You're both right. SHE was a brave soul. What she sacrificed has been squandered and betrayed by her own culture.

You are so wrong. Her actions, and those of the other women mentioned in the OP have greatly improved American culture.
I think the black on black murder rate must've quadrupled since those horrid days. Spend a few months in a real American ghetto and get back to me on how wonderful things are going.

maxresdefault.jpg
I don't blame you for wanting to change your own subject. lol
Bitch, I didn't change the fuckin subject, your poor trash eating white fuck ass did, pay the fuck attention old man, the world is getting darker!!
Um, yeah you did. Your OP was about black people opening doors for future generations of black people, right? And all one has to do is look at the statistics to see that today's black people squandered those opportunities provided for them by those black pioneers you mentioned. I stayed on topic. YOU changed the subject.....racist bitch.

maxresdefault.jpg
Bitch, I didn't change the fuckin subject, your poor trash eating white fuck ass did, pay the fuck attention old man, the world is getting darker!!
Um, yeah you did. Your OP was about black people opening doors for future generations of black people, right? And all one has to do is look at the statistics to see that today's black people squandered those opportunities provided for them by those black pioneers you mentioned. I stayed on topic. YOU changed the subject.....racist bitch.

Everyone who is a member of a demographic group other than heterosexual white Christian males has had to fight to attain the equal place in American society that is their birthright. It is not your place to judge whether any particular group of Americans has "squandered" anything, as if you have some right to make pronouncements from your imaginary perch high atop Mount Olympus.

Everyone who is a member of a demographic group other than heterosexual white Christian males has had to fight to attain the equal place in American society that is their birthright.
Quit your PC whining. Everyone has had to struggle in this country, asshole.
It is not your place to judge whether any particular group of Americans has "squandered" anything, as if you have some right to make pronouncements from your imaginary perch high atop Mount Olympus.
It's just as much my right to voice an opinion as it is yours. If you don't like my opinions, tough shit. This is America. I refer you to the 1st Amendment, and it doesn't only apply to you entitled little sissies on the left.

maxresdefault.jpg
MF, its one thing to disagree, but its another thing to put of photo's of your back yard and blame negro's for it. LIsten, fuck you, and the train you came in on.

Everyone who is a member of a demographic group other than heterosexual white Christian males has had to fight to attain the equal place in American society that is their birthright.
It is not your place to judge whether any particular group of Americans has "squandered" anything, as if you have some right to make pronouncements from your imaginary perch high atop Mount Olympus.
It's just as much my right to voice an opinion as it is yours. If you don't like my opinions, tough shit. This is America. I refer you to the 1st Amendment, and it doesn't only apply to you entitled little sissies on the left.
Everyone has had to struggle? Really? When a white guy fresh out of prison can land jobs and negro's fresh out of prison can land white women, that's a problem, you think

maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone who is a member of a demographic group other than heterosexual white Christian males has had to fight to attain the equal place in American society that is their birthright. It is not your place to judge whether any particular group of Americans has "squandered" anything, as if you have some right to make pronouncements from your imaginary perch high atop Mount Olympus.
Wrong. We funded the opportunity. They squandered it. Time to stop funding that shit.

Of couse that is always what happens when leftists determine a group is substandard and incapable of managing their own population.

You appear to be completely ignorant as to U.S. history, so I think that you are the asshole here. From voting, to equality under the law, to social equality, every other demographic group has had to fight, as a group, politically and on the streets, for the rights that white heterosexual Christian males took for granted.

I know that you have the right to voice your useless opinions; they remain in print here and you haven't been denied your "First Amendment rights," dickhead. This is America, as you say. But because this IS America, the rest of us have the right to voice our opinions of your opinions and also to voice our opinions of your group, which I gather is one comprised of white heterosexual Christian males who insist on playing identity politics and who appear to feel that they have an entitlement that they have not earned.

Because I am the daughter of a white heterosexual Christian man who had an unfailing sense of ethics, a deep-seated sense of fairness, a deep-seated spirituality, and lived his life with unfailing integrity, I cannot make blanket statements that encompass all white heterosexual Christian males. My late Father and those like him still living do not deserve to be disparaged.

As for you white heterosexual Christian males who act the way you do, right-winger "conservatives" playing identity politics and prancing around with noses in the air with an unearned sense of entitlement, whining about women, people of color, LGBTs, Muslims, and just about everybody else, acting too big for your britches, we all have the right to call your BS. If you don't like it, hang up your track shoes for good.

maxresdefault.jpg
MF, its one thing to disagree, but its another thing to put of photo's of your back yard and blame negro's for it. LIsten, fuck you, and the train you came in on.
FACT: Slavery ended 150 years ago and blacks still cry and whine about the white man oppressing them.
FACT: The 1964 Civil Rights Act ended discrimination against blacks and you're still acting like you live under Jim Crow laws.
FACT: Countless laws and government policies have been implemented to elevate negroes in society and insure that they get equal, and in fact preferential treatment when it comes to hiring practices, housing, government assistance (the list goes on), and all you do is complain that it's not enough.
You're an embarrassment to those role models you hold in high regard. They paved the way for you to achieve equality but you find it easier to do nothing, then blame whitey for your failures as if those opportunities never existed. IOW, you SQUANDERED them.
BTW, I didn't blame negroes for anything regarding my life, I simply pointed out that despite all the opportunities handed to them on a silver platter, they're still either unable or unwilling to stand on their own two fucking feet. If you spent as much energy working instead of whining about racism, you might actually achieve something in life.

Forum List

Back