Pot Nazis Alert!

Pot can be just as destructive as any drug once a person becomes addicted.

not one death caused by smoking pot on record.

the AMA supports legalization too. jail more unhealthy than pot.

That is not my point. The point is about addiction and how makes a person's life revolve around the drug.

Pot is not addictive. Morphine is addictive. It's a joke that people who have never smoked pot claim it to be addictive.

I know this from personal experience.

The only reason I disagree with this is the double standard.

Federal officials brought their war on medical marijuana dispensaries to Los Angeles on Tuesday, raiding several shops and issuing warning letters to dozens more.

Officials at the U.S. attorney's office said it was the first large-scale federal action taken against cannabis shops in the city, and said more will probably follow.

U.S. raids L.A. marijuana shops - Los Angeles Times

They got on their combat gear with their automatic weapons, masks, and all the storm trooper gear and they are not going to stand for legal pot.

Police Groups Furiously Protest Eric Holder's Marijuana Policy Announcement

"Local law enforcement agencies rely heavily on the drug war for funding. Police departments are often able to keep a large portion of the assets they seize during drug raids, even if charges are never brought. And federal grants for drug war operations make up a sizable portion of local law enforcement funding."

Typical of Obama to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

As the police stand down citizens will stand up. It is that simple. Potheads will be confined to their own cities where they can do whatever they like.

Forum List

Back