Posthaste: Canada plummets in ranking of world’s most innovative cities

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No way! You mean creepy, covert police states and their families of government patsies don't excel at innovation?

America had more than half of the 100 more innovative cities on earth. THAT'S how you win in the global economy. You can't innovate without liberty and accountable police apparatuses. They are a drag on their society. In poker terms, they are the rake.

Toronto dropped from 10th, to 43rd! The only other Canadian city on the list was Montreal. Both in steep decline, just as I have warned for years. Myself, a victim of the creepy system that will be a magnet for bad actors, spies and criminals as police manufacture threats and chase rabbits while interfering in our economy.

The United States appears to be eating Canada’s lunch when it comes to innovation, a new report suggests.

An annual ranking of the world’s most innovative cities by data analysts 2thinknow released this week finds the U.S. flourishing and Canada tanking.

While Tokyo, Japan, took the top spot, cities in the U.S. showed surprising strength. For the first time in 14 years, more than half of the top one hundred cities were located in the U.S., a “jaw-dropping, unexpected result,” the analysts said. Canada, meanwhile, saw its cities’ rankings plummet by an average of 95 places.

Toronto, which finished as the 10th most innovative city in the world in 2019, fell to a dismal 43rd place this year.

Montreal fell from 22nd place in 2019 to spot 36. Vancouver and Calgary didn’t even make the top 100 this year, after placing 36th and 89th, respectively, in 2019.

Posthaste: Canada plummets in ranking of world’s most innovative cities

Canada isn't a city. :rolleyes:

No way! You mean creepy, covert police states and their families of government patsies don't excel at innovation?

America had more than half of the 100 more innovative cities on earth. THAT'S how you win in the global economy. You can't innovate without liberty and accountable police apparatuses. They are a drag on their society. In poker terms, they are the rake.

Toronto dropped from 10th, to 43rd! The only other Canadian city on the list was Montreal. Both in steep decline, just as I have warned for years. Myself, a victim of the creepy system that will be a magnet for bad actors, spies and criminals as police manufacture threats and chase rabbits while interfering in our economy.

The United States appears to be eating Canada’s lunch when it comes to innovation, a new report suggests.

An annual ranking of the world’s most innovative cities by data analysts 2thinknow released this week finds the U.S. flourishing and Canada tanking.

While Tokyo, Japan, took the top spot, cities in the U.S. showed surprising strength. For the first time in 14 years, more than half of the top one hundred cities were located in the U.S., a “jaw-dropping, unexpected result,” the analysts said. Canada, meanwhile, saw its cities’ rankings plummet by an average of 95 places.

Toronto, which finished as the 10th most innovative city in the world in 2019, fell to a dismal 43rd place this year.

Montreal fell from 22nd place in 2019 to spot 36. Vancouver and Calgary didn’t even make the top 100 this year, after placing 36th and 89th, respectively, in 2019.
I didn't know Canada was a city.

Forum List

Back