Churches Across Canada Being Torched By Antifa-Style Terrorists, Left Wing Government Cheers Them On

Every Communist must attempt to crush and eradicate Christianity. Stalin, Mao, etc would be proud.

Right so evidently they have worked themselves into a frenzy over the Native American schools and the discovery of the mass graves.

I can't bring myself to care all that much beyond the persecution of actual Christians that remain in Canada. Canadians have done nothing but encourage rampant Leftism in their ranks and looked down on us. I hope they solve their own problems and do not DREAM of crossing our borders to infiltrate here.

Every Communist must attempt to crush and eradicate Christianity. Stalin, Mao, etc would be proud.

It's not Antifa, it's native indigenous tribes people burning down a bunch of RCC Churches, outraged by the dead bodies found of their native indigenous children at rcc church run orphanages across Canada.
The first school they found over 200 bodies of children in Kamloops BC.
Then they found another school with over 600 bodies, and others are being found all over Canada. This is what started the Church burnings in response. Of course Antifa types can be helping them in protest, if you know something then inform us.

It's not Antifa, it's native indigenous tribes people burning down a bunch of RCC Churches, outraged by the dead bodies found of their native indigenous children at rcc church run orphanages across Canada.
The first school they found over 200 bodies of children in Kamloops BC.
Then they found another school with over 600 bodies, and others are being found all over Canada. This is what started the Church burnings in response. Of course Antifa types can be helping them in protest, if you know something then inform us.

So the Irish, Chinese, Indians, you name it andcan burn down homes.

My news source said a week or so ago:
The natives have orange ribbons on their reserves all the way down the highways in commemoration, so far some 1300 bodies.
1 of the 5 churches were Anglican to be more accurate.

The natives have orange ribbons on their reserves all the way down the highways in commemoration, so far some 1300 bodies.
I read somewhere that these graves included children as young as 2 years old and that many of the indigenous families were kept in the dark about the fates of their children. Some of these families looked for some closure for years and got nothing but heartache ..Also that the church didn’t even have the common decency to mark where these children were buried as they were unmarked graves ... Almost like they were hiding things like starvation, indecent acts and murder( in my opinion) .. The RCC should of come clean on this but instead they just buried it and hoped it would go away...I really don’t blame the indigenous peoples if they burned a few churches in protest I don’t believe anyone got hurt by these acts as these churches were mostly on indigenous land and were not occupied at the time...this is certainly not an anifada act at all in my opinion bit everyone is entitled to their own point of view...

I read somewhere that these graves included children as young as 2 years old and that many of the indigenous families were kept in the dark about the fates of their children. Some of these families looked for some closure for years and got nothing but heartache ..Also that the church didn’t even have the common decency to mark where these children were buried as they were unmarked graves ... Almost like they were hiding things like starvation, indecent acts and murder( in my opinion) .. The RCC should of come clean on this but instead they just buried it and hoped it would go away...I really don’t blame the indigenous peoples if they burned a few churches in protest I don’t believe anyone got hurt by these acts as these churches were mostly on indigenous land and were not occupied at the time...this is certainly not an anifada act at all in my opinion bit everyone is entitled to their own point of view...
The Pope will never be the same after his last operation and they say his health is in question, may he recover well.
Is this supposed to be the last Pope or is the next one the predicted last Pope?
5fwygh.jpg

The Pope will never be the same after his last operation and they say his health is in question, may he recover well.
Is this supposed to be the last Pope or is the next one the predicted last Pope?
View attachment 510486
According to the prophecy of Malachey ... This Pope. Francis is to be the last pope certainly many of his predesors have a lot to answer for.. Francis is 84 so it wouldn’t surprise me if it is four years from now when he is 88 if you get my drift but really it could be anytime and if those prophecies are true then everyone here will probably get a chance to see if it is fulfilled or not...

View attachment 510486

It seems every time a new pope comes along, he's predicted to be the "last pope".

Kind of reminds you of those black churches in the South during the 50s and 60s doesn't it.

Nah, not really. The only commonality is ideology. The Democrats were the ones who bombed and burned black churches back then. The violence in Canada isn't from Democrats. It's their Marxist brothers in arms. Mind you keep watch against those white supremacists. They'll show up when you least expect them.

Forum List

Back