Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

C

chloe

Ok "My Friends" how about posting Pictures of men you find Attractive & why you find them attractive...."spiritually" attractive, "emotionally" attractive, "intellectually" attractive and "physically" attractive. he he....I'll start it off...

Bill has a lot of political scare tactics on his show and sometimes I get so scared I want to run into Bill's arms and cry "save me honey"....of course because Im self determined and Independant that wouldn't happen but since he can evoke that kind of exciting fear in me he is "emotionally" attractive.

Ok "My Friends" how about posting Pictures of men you find Attractive & why you find them attractive...."spiritually" attractive, "emotionally" attractive, "intellectually" attractive and "physically" attractive. he he....I'll start it off...

Bill has a lot of political scare tactics on his show and sometimes I get so scared I want to run into Bill's arms and cry "save me honey"....of course because Im self determined and Independant that wouldn't happen but since he can evoke that kind of exciting fear in me he is "emotionally" attractive.

LOL well I'm sure you will hear some differing opinions regarding your choice, separating out the attractive qualities in a person is an interesting concept.
I guess it even explains why there are people that we love to hate ?

Eddie Vedder
Eddie_Vedder.jpg

Josh Holloway
josh_holloway.jpg

Naveen Andrews
naveen_andrews.jpg

my newest: Simon Baker
smith-simbak.jpg

Last edited:
LOL well I'm sure you will hear some differing opinions regarding your choice, separating out the attractive qualities in a person is an interesting concept.
I guess it even explains why there are people that we love to hate ?

Dillo is attractive !:cool:

Which category do these people fall in for attractive & why?

Forum List

Back