Post-Debate Poll: Trump Increases Lead; Fiorina Leaps, Carson Sinks

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Even with ALL the leftist scum, and RINO'S in the MSM condemning him...I LIKE this TREND!!!

breitbart.com ^ | John Nolte
A Morning Consult poll, released Friday, surveyed 504 registered voters who watched Wednesday’s Republican primary debate and has only good news for Republican frontrunner Donald Trump and Carly Fiorina. While the poll’s sample size is small (with a 4.4% margin of error), the poll’s trend is worth noting. In this same poll, prior to Wednesday night’s debate, Trump sat at 33% support. Dr. Ben Carson sat in second place with 17% support. Today Trump enjoys 36% support. Carson is still in second place but with just 12% support. Trump’s lead increased from +16 points to +24%. That’s an +8% jump....

trump-winning-2.jpg

• Banned
  • Carly Fiorina ignored sanctions, sold computers to Iran as CEO of HP
    Examiner ^ | 9/17/15 | Robert Sobel
    Carly Fiorina left the Republican debate Wednesday night with her head held high. Rapid reaction resulted in high praise for the former CEO of Hewlett-Packard, but not all the news was positive. During one portion of the debate, Fiorina and Republican front runner Donald Trump spared over their business records. Trump hit Fiorina hard, citing a recent editorial by Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, of the Yale School of Management , who referred to her as one of the worst CEOs in recent memory. While how bad Fiorina was as CEO of HP is up for debate, a recent report by Bloomberg points...

I think Carson did better then polls are showing. It's NOT that the polls are lying but AFTER a lying feral negro savage as president well I think that has hurt Carson.

Carly? nah, HP paid her 100 million to QUIT. When a company PAYS you 100 million to quit YOU SUCK.

Bush? Better but no, nothing new.

Christie? Will be out soon.
Graham? Takes the cab with Christie

Trump? Solid and laid back. Did fine.

Cruz? Time to hit second gear buddy.

Laid back? I call it low energy. He needed the podium to hold himself up.

The guy looked old and tire. That debate was too much for him and this is a big sign that Trump can't handle the general election...The general is going to be one on one and intense.

Not as old and tired as this piece of shit, and murderer!

qO0psx7.gif

Laid back? I call it low energy. He needed the podium to hold himself up.

The guy looked old and tire. That debate was too much for him and this is a big sign that Trump can't handle the general election...The general is going to be one on one and intense.

How much longer are you idiots going to continue to predict Trump's failure, right up until his inauguration?

Forum List

Back