POST DEBATE POLL SHOCKER=> Hillary Takes 4th Place in ABC News Poll Behind Jill Stein, Gary Johnson

I've seen this before. UKIP in the UK, Farage being a friend of Trump, they get their people out onto the internet and clicking on online polls. UKIP were going to win 20 something seats in a massive shock, they lost one of their two seats in reality.

I've seen this before. UKIP in the UK, Farage being a friend of Trump, they get their people out onto the internet and clicking on online polls. UKIP were going to win 20 something seats in a massive shock, they lost one of their two seats in reality.
You're overthinking Steve_McGarrett

Admittedly Hillary losing in online polls is telling, but what matters are polls on actual voters. Bernie dominated every online poll against Hillary in each debate but he still lost the primary to her.

All three articles are from right wing sites. Sorry...............but after the right tried to convince me that Mittens was ahead in the polls and would win handily over Obama in 2012, I figured out that polls can be skewed and bought.

The only pollster that I trust right now is Nate Silver.

All three articles are from right wing sites. Sorry...............but after the right tried to convince me that Mittens was ahead in the polls and would win handily over Obama in 2012, I figured out that polls can be skewed and bought.

Nate is basically saying the same thing and Democrats are treating him like they typically treat Rasmussen.

You know....................I'm gonna wait a couple of days to settle down and let people absorb what they saw on the debates, and THEN I'll check on the polls.

That's one of the real problems with this partisan poo flinging. Any reasonable person can click thru those links and see that they go back to REPUTABLE sources. (As reputable as ABC might be in some small way). Denying truth and facts because of the messenger is part of the dysfunction that you've been taught by being a party shill..

Read it all. Vet it. Trace it back to sources. Then when you see it's a shitty I-net poll -- MOCK the person that posted that crap..

"mr Johnson, I heard you are doing better in the polls"
"polls for what?"
636053070265561821-GettyImages--GARY-JOHNSON.jpg

• Donald Trump (55%, 32,486 Votes)

• Jill Stein (19%, 11,392 Votes)

• Gary Johnson (15%, 9,066 Votes)

• Hillary Clinton (10%, 6,176 Votes)
Total Voters: 59,120

ABC LIVE POLL: Who Are You Voting For?

Trump also led Clinton in the Time poll 55% to 45%.

Vote Now: Who Won the First Clinton-Trump Debate?

And the CNBC poll, 67% to 33%.

Vote: Who won the first presidential debate?

Of course we all know online post debate polls are not scientific but they do give us a measure of the enthusiasm level of online voters for the candidates.

Most polls have Trump winning. CNN is actually being rightfully ridiculed today for its absurd poll results. Its poll had Clinton winning by a Landslide. Guess they don't call it the 'Clinton News Network' for nothin.

Forum List

Back