POS teacher allows blacks to beat white student

Yea, liberals are known for their violence. Thank Gawd racist spewing right wingers are so "peaceful".

Yea, liberals are known for their violence. Thank Gawd racist spewing right wingers are so "peaceful".

Was it right wingers attacking the student? Was it a right winger that told the other students about a private conversation with another student leading to the attack?

Waco teacher arrested after student attacked for racial slurs - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

That pos should be banned from teaching for life.
What kind of parent sends their kids to a school named after a communist? Jeez.

Its wrong she allowed that racist asshole kid to get beat up.

Even if it were one on one, it was still wrong to allow that little fuckwad racist to get his ass kicked.

Most people who say that word, say it around people they think they can get away with. Turns out the teacher probably was tired of racist asshole kids like this one and wanted him to face the consequences of his racism.

Bad all the way around I guess. Here is the thing...racists are cowards who would never go up to a black person and call him the name he calls them when he is around like minded racist assholes. Every once in a while, they get called out and get their asses kicked. Righty Tank? God bless america.

Last edited:
You like to brag how over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, that alone makes Democrats way more violent.

Waco teacher arrested after student attacked for racial slurs - KXXV-TV News Channel 25 - Central Texas News and Weather for Waco, Temple, Killeen |

That pos should be banned from teaching for life.
What kind of parent sends their kids to a school named after a communist? Jeez.

Even if it were one on one, it was still wrong to allow that little fuckwad racist to get his ass kicked.

Most people who say that word, say it around people they think they can get away with. Turns out the teacher probably was tired of racist asshole kids like this one and wanted him to face the consequences of his racism.

Bad all the way around I guess. Here is the thing...racists are cowards who would never go up to a black person and call him the name he calls them when he is around like minded racist assholes. Every once in a while, they get called out and get their asses kicked. Righty Tank? God bless america.

In other words as long as the person getting beat is someone you don't like it is ok? Right?

Was it right wingers attacking the student? Was it a right winger that told the other students about a private conversation with another student leading to the attack?

Was it right? No. Am I sympathetic? Well, it's difficult being sensitive to racists. It's why I have such problems with the Republican Party.

Was it right? No. Am I sympathetic? Well, it's difficult being sensitive to racists. It's why I have such problems with the Republican Party.

You are a moron and an idiot. You have no evidence what so ever that the Republican party is racist yet you keep claiming it is true. Fucking retard.

Equating that racist kid with the Republican party is asinine.

Liberals love to use the threat of black violence as a way to achieve what they want.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They carded the first black president. They slandered the state of Hawaii. They questioned whether Obama is "smart enough" to become the editor of the Harvard Law Review. They accused him of using "Affirmative Action". They have slandered his family.

And yet, there is nothing "racist" about any of these terrible attacks. Nothing unusual. Nothing "different" than the way they've treated any other president.

Welcome to America.

Whites call upon blacks to beat up THEIR OWN KIND for politically incorrect thought and speech.

We as whites are slumbering toward our own racial death.

I bet the white liberal school teacher felt like a slave master the way she was able to use blacks

If the evidence is true, she certainly deserves to be fired.

I'd like to know, though, where the evidence comes from and that it isn't just a matter of a student blaming something on his teacher.

He is a child, I'm sure not unlike yourself. HE IS A CHILD. This isn't how you teach a child that racism is wrong. Hell, I think she justified his feelings of hate. In a class where he is a minority he is beaten up with the approval of the teacher - it's almost a perfect metaphor for what is happening in this country.

You should have left it at your first sentence and not reveal you have the same mentality as that poor child.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
He probably hates blacks because he is constantly targeted in the over 75% black school. I know how he feels. You turn to people or things that help you or say the things you are thinking...I hope the kid is ok and sues the hell out of the teacher and the school district.

He probably hates blacks because he is constantly targeted in the over 75% black school. I know how he feels. You turn to people or things that help you or say the things you are thinking...I hope the kid is ok and sues the hell out of the teacher and the school district.

Yep...

and what a way to turn him into a flower-and-sunshine "non-racist": by having blacks beat the shit out of him.

Forum List

Back