Portraits of the Obamas unveiled in the White House

i read it took over 18 months to get each picture done…so over three years…and that’s after he got started.

but these dembots instead of taking time to learn about the work, and to even learn when they would have been ready…decided to talk about trump…trump owns the dembots
He sho do! It's my favorite TV show.

Did you see Biden’s wife mock him for not standing at the unveiling? I wonder if that is a tradition?

Seems mocking Trump is a tradition, though in all honesty you have to admit he bring most of it on himself

Baby Hughey will do in a pinch.

are you referring to
1662645481782.png

stupid?

Trump is a vindictive, petulant child. A very small, weak person. He didn't want them anywhere near the White House, for any number of selfish reasons.

Obama's remarks were very funny.
You are confused Moon Bat. You Moon Bats are the ones filled with vindictive hate.

Trump is not the one that threatened to nuke and kill with F-15s Americans that disagreed with his agenda like this Potatohead asshole has done. You know that he is the Nazi laughing stock of the world, don't you? Probably not because you are not smart enough to pay attention to anything of substance.

If you had any intelligence at all you never would not have supported Potatohead with a 46 year record of getting everything wrong. Even your Worthless Negro said he was a fuck up.

I understanbd that this is an American tradition that trump refused to observe.
There can only be 3 reasons for this.
1. trump is a racist.
2. trump would be intimidated by having to look at a superor man every day.
3. 1 and 2
Trumps little man synsrome shames America again.

Or

Obama is a War Criminal that doesn’t deserve the respect you give him.

Dude, I was responding to a post you made about Trump, and then you whine about be mentioning Trump.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
If you could actually follow the conversation in post 40 I mentioned Biden, then in post 44 in direct response to post 40, you brought up Trump and didn’t even mention Biden.

so what the fuck is wrong with you? Asshole!

You are confused Moon Bat. You Moon Bats are the ones filled with vindictive hate.

Trump is not the one that threatened to nuke and kill with F-15s Americans that disagreed with his agenda like this Potatohead asshole has done. You know that he is the Nazi laughing stock of the world, don't you? Probably not because you are not smart enough to pay attention to anything of substance.

If you had any intelligence at all you never would not have supported Potatohead with a 46 year record of getting everything wrong. Even your Worthless Negro said he was a fuck up.

Biden is old and fragile. Trump is a petty ignoramus and serial adulterer.

Biden is old and fragile. Trump is a petty ignoramus and serial adulterer.
xiden is certainly fragile…that’s why China and Iran worked so hard to get him elected and why putin invaded europe when he took office….

the world is suffering because of the dembot cultist putting that fragile man in office

You just described every President, Queen, King and Politician in the history of humanity!
Nope. Some are worse than others. trumps limited intelligence prevented him from creating more damage.
Having said that we still dont know who he sold the nuclear docs to.

Forum List

Back