porque todos los gringos son igual de pendejos que los proles mexicanos

ElGabacholoco

Nov 24, 2018
why are you all acting like bed wetting proletariats.. you should team up with the latino caravan and take this nation back... long live pancho tequila

I don't speak a lotta Espanol but I'd don't think calling everyone assholes is the best way to introduce yourself to the board

BTW, the word is "proletarians".

• Banned
I don't speak a lotta Espanol but I'd don't think calling everyone assholes is the best way to introduce yourself to the board

BTW, the word is "proletarians".
i already introduced myself .. this is to bring balance to the illegal immigrant and citizen slave debate surrounding the border

Chupa pinga maricon.

Come mierda y more, pendejo. Pinche culero.

Last edited:
why are you all acting like bed wetting proletariats.. you should team up with the latino caravan and take this nation back... long live pancho tequila

La Migra:

"May I see your green card please..."

Hey, where are the board conservatives? Shouldn't you kids be checking this ass-wipe's immigration status?

Hey, where are the board conservatives? Shouldn't you kids be checking this ass-wipe's immigration status?

i-aint-touching-it.jpg

hey , Citizen Slave sounds as an accurate descriptive term for many , many , and probably most so called 'americans' . I can't find fault with the term eh !!

Last edited:
Well, gabacho loco gringo: as far as I can tell, the only ones that profit from this are rich whites that exploit Mexicans. They don't care who is hurt here, they aren't. As long as they profit. Nothing else matters.

I think the point is that there are 300 MILLIONS of Americans and only a few million rich whites , blacks and their political boys plus the lefties that are flooding the USA with a population of third worlders . And its not just the rich people . How many mexican' lawn groomers mow the lawns of middle class people of all races . How many apartment owners rent apartments to 'mexican' lawn groomers MaryL ??

So when are you guys going to retake your country back and get rid of the drug cartels...........

So when are you guys going to retake your country back and get rid of the drug cartels...........
------------------------------ who cares about drug cartels in south America?? -------------------------- But as far as taking the USA back , well I don't think that the USA is going to be fixed , sad to say . My only good realization is that at my age I consider myself to be one of the Last REAL AMERICANS and the youngsters , millennials , hip hoppers , deviants , femi Nazis , lefties and their kids will get what they Deserve as time goes by Eagle .

------------------------------ who cares about drug cartels in south America?? -------------------------- But as far as taking the USA back , well I don't think that the USA is going to be fixed , sad to say . My only good realization is that at my age I consider myself to be one of the Last REAL AMERICANS and the youngsters , millennials , hip hoppers , deviants , femi Nazis , lefties and their kids will get what they Deserve as time goes by Eagle .
I didn't ask you...............LOL

I asked the troll OP..............LOL

They could stop running and take back their countries........then they wouldn't need to run anymore

it was just a polite response and they won't stop running as long as they have the USA that accepts silly asylum claims and keeps importing third worlders as citizens Eagle .

Forum List

Back