Popular Nigerian pastor flaunts his N1million designer bag (photos)

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
8dda946454f50ce0bcfd2e9292e5b9c2_M.jpg

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA shows off his expensive designer bag. There’s no doubt that the senior pastor of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly, Abuja, Biodun Fatoyinbo, is indeed a stylish man. He has proved this time after time, through his love for luxury cars, designer items, foreign trips and luxury living in general.

The man who had a luxury yacht party in Dubai on his birthday early this year, has stolen the show once again, with his expensive designer bag. Valued at over N1million, the Gucci Web Animalia GG Supreme Tote Bag was spotted sitting pretty beside the fashion loving pastor.

Source: Popular Nigerian pastor flaunts his N1million designer bag (photos)

All pastors are like that.
Sure they are....... :lmao:
They are.

I grew up in the Catholic church, and I can tell you, compared to our priests ALL of your pastors are like that Nigerian fellow described in the OP.
My pastors? :lmao:
you claimed them.
I did? How's the anti-psychotic treatment going? Not too well, is it........

All pastors are like that.
Sure they are....... :lmao:
They are.

I grew up in the Catholic church, and I can tell you, compared to our priests ALL of your pastors are like that Nigerian fellow described in the OP.

I grew up Jewish, but in the mid-eighties, I was reborn and joined a non-denominational church. Now, many years later, the Catholic church is right at the top of my list of favorite churches and religions.

Before that, I attended the Unity Church with my father.

Forum List

Back