Popular Conservative Television Show Cancelled for Political Reasons.

TIm Allen's, "Last Man Standing" was cancelled despite high ratings and popular support. I guess it didn't have the right message like designated survivor and every other show that has a liberal bias that is shoved down our throats. So even popular shows like this are cancelled and we shouldn't be concerned? It's disturbing at best.
  1. ABC and other networks are moving to have the bulk of their shows produced in-house to save licensing fees. Last Man Standing was produced by 20th Century Fox.
  2. The show just ended its 6th season, meaning it would have been contract renegotiation time with Tim Allen.
  3. ABC has removed comedies from Friday nights, instead moving Once Upon a Time followed by Inhumans (ending with 20/20)
Those are all legit reasons and adequately explain the cancelling. If Mr. Allen's politics were an issue, the show wouldn't have lasted 6 seasons.

TIm Allen's, "Last Man Standing" was cancelled despite high ratings and popular support. I guess it didn't have the right message like designated survivor and every other show that has a liberal bias that is shoved down our throats. So even popular shows like this are cancelled and we shouldn't be concerned? It's disturbing at best.

I never looked at his show being conservative, I laughed at the Obama digs and he said something about Trump a few weeks ago. This pisses me off. I hope another network picks this up.

I never watched the show as I hear it it was the networks second highest rated show behind modern family. Generally speaking networks don't cancel there highest rating shows fairly odd in my opinion.

Forum List

Back