Pope tells world leaders there is no immigration crisis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Pope chastised world leaders around the world who have declared an immigration crisis.

There, that settles it everyone, open your ports or find yourselves in purgatory.

Incidentally, if you wish to buy your way out of purgatory, just PM the Pope who can take your money...........er...........um.............donation.

Open the Vatican then. No screening required.
The Vatican is it's own country with its own government and land

Good idea!

I'm sure the Pope can house some people in the Sistine Chapel for starters.

He may want to first do something about all the pedophile priests, however.

It just gives a bad look.

The Pope chastised world leaders around the world who have declared an immigration crisis.

There, that settles it everyone, open your ports or find yourselves in purgatory.

Incidentally, if you wish to buy your way out of purgatory, just PM the Pope who can take your money...........er...........um.............donation.
Pope is lying sack of crap!!

They will not enrich your culture.
They will loot the taxpayers.
They will rob, rape and murder your citizens.

immigrationitalygfhfdgfgsshgshgs.jpg

immigrationitalyjjyddfs.jpg

immigrationitalyhghhdjhd.jpg

immigrationitalyjhfjfjfjf.jpg

The Vatican is it's own country with its own government and land

Good idea!

I'm sure the Pope can house some people in the Sistine Chapel for starters.

He may want to first do something about all the pedophile priests, however.

It just gives a bad look.
It's the hypocrisy I cannot stand. I despise injustice and hypocrisy. He lives in the most secure, safe wnd defended place on earth and then he lectures the world on how they should act. There are many milions of citizens from fireign countries in the U.S and elsewhere it is about screening and a.nations requirements.

Is king conehead housing any of those African migrants at the Vatican? If not he can shut the fuck up.

It's the hypocrisy I cannot stand. I despise injustice and hypocrisy. He lives in the most secure, safe wnd defended place on earth and then he lectures the world on how they should act. There are many milions of citizens from fireign countries in the U.S and elsewhere it is about screening and a.nations requirements.S
So we get it... The Pope is pointing out what the actual Christian way is and you don't like it...

Please then shut the fuck up about abortion hypocrites.....

Ye a bunch of Ala Carte Christians...

This roosterfish finds no problem with it because most of the immigrants are genuflectors. Fuck the pope.

With all honor and respect, Your Holiness, you are NOT infallible and you are DEAD WRONG on this particular issue. No Sale.

Why doesn't the Pope give a religious message and not dabble in politics?

This Pope has been a huge disappointment from day one....
Church attendings are way down since he took over... people are leaving the Catholic church in America and in the west....
He comments on borders all the time but mentioned Fentanyl once.... He never speaks ill of China or any other despot nation...
Such a shame....

The pope, his church, and his religion can't be upheld, but people in need must be acknowledged and helped. America is capable and has a responsibility, just as Canada has a responsibility too.

To each rich first world country according to it's capability.

So we get it... The Pope is pointing out what the actual Christian way is and you don't like it...

Please then shut the fuck up about abortion hypocrites.....

Ye a bunch of Ala Carte Christians...

Actually, Nehemia was told by God to build a wall around Jerusalem to preserve it in the book of Nehemia

Perhaps the Pope needs to brush up on his theology thingy.

Oh, and to leave the children alone, Jesus was adamant about that.

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Just get back to Christian basics is all.

From a dude who lives in a walled compound with his own private army.

This Pope is batshit crazy

Forum List

Back