Pope May Have Corona Virus

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Somehow I doubt it, but that's what a local radio station just announced.

They said he has "sniffles." So I guess that's proof he's got this virus and not just a cold

They said he has "sniffles." So I guess that's proof he's got this virus and not just a cold
Stupidity is more contagious than covid-19.

I heard Trump sniffing a lot during his recent press conference. He must have coronavirus!!! ZOMG!!!!

In any case, one who is head of the Universal Church and holds the very keys to paradise would hasten to death and the reward of paradise after this dreadful earthly existence.

In any case, one who is head of the Universal Church and holds the very keys to paradise would hasten to death and the reward of paradise after this dreadful earthly existence.
A man holds the keys to your eternal life? Sorry, this is why I dont follow a group that follows a man.

How long does it take to diagnose this disease before we know if it's that or a common cold?

A man holds the keys to your eternal life? Sorry, this is why I dont follow a group that follows a man.

How long does it take to diagnose this disease before we know if it's that or a common cold?
Jorge da bouncer knoweth all. Never question his authority. El es directamente adjunto con Dios !
Lightening_strikes_Vatican.jpg

Iran's Khamenei won't be far behind as he was exposed recently.

Is it wrong to think that is a very good thing?
Well, I suppose it is kinda hard not to think that but we are told not to gloat over the enemies destruction. Over forty years of oppression there maybe the people can be loosed from some of it if this all keeps going down as its appearing at the moment.

Is it wrong to think that is a very good thing?
Well, I suppose it is kinda hard not to think that but we are told not to gloat over the enemies destruction. Over forty years of oppression there maybe the people can be loosed from some of it if this all keeps going down as its appearing at the moment.
Not gloating, but he is keeping a lot of people enslaved. If he died it might give these people freedom from the tyrant Jimmy Carter enabled.

Forum List

Back