Dems Pre-stuff Voter Rolls in Preparation for General Election

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These idiots are so predictable.

They cant imagine that Trump is going to bust their asses for this shit.

Group threatens lawsuits over ‘suspiciously high’ voter registration rates in swing states

The organization's findings revealed that 27 counties in Florida have voter registration rates above 90 percent, well above the national average, and seven counties with rates higher than 100 percent. Michigan had 18 counties above 90 percent and one above 100 percent, and Colorado had 19 above 90 percent and five above 100 percent, the group said.

In the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton won Colorado by a relatively slim margin of 2.8 percent. President Trump won Florida by 1.3 percent, and Michigan by just 0.4 percent.

WISCONSIN JUDGE ORDERS VOTER ROLL PURGE

The observations led voters in each state to warn their respective secretaries of state that keeping ineligible voters on the rolls leaves the states vulnerable to improper activity during November's election. That warning came in the form of letters sent on their behalf from attorney William Consovoy, who has represented Trump in a number of matters.

"Retaining voter rolls bloated with ineligible voters harms the electoral process, heightens the risk of electoral fraud, and undermines public confidence in elections," the letters said. Consovoy noted that the National Voter Registration Act requires states to keep accurate voter rolls, and provides for individuals to notify their states and then sue if action is not taken within 90 days, which the voters intend to do if necessary.​

Group threatens lawsuits over ‘suspiciously high’ voter registration rates in swing states

The organization's findings revealed that 27 counties in Florida have voter registration rates above 90 percent, well above the national average, and seven counties with rates higher than 100 percent. Michigan had 18 counties above 90 percent and one above 100 percent, and Colorado had 19 above 90 percent and five above 100 percent, the group said.

In the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton won Colorado by a relatively slim margin of 2.8 percent. President Trump won Florida by 1.3 percent, and Michigan by just 0.4 percent.

The observations led voters in each state to warn their respective secretaries of state that keeping ineligible voters on the rolls leaves the states vulnerable to improper activity during November's election. That warning came in the form of letters sent on their behalf from attorney William Consovoy, who has represented Trump in a number of matters.

"Retaining voter rolls bloated with ineligible voters harms the electoral process, heightens the risk of electoral fraud, and undermines public confidence in elections," the letters said. Consovoy noted that the National Voter Registration Act requires states to keep accurate voter rolls, and provides for individuals to notify their states and then sue if action is not taken within 90 days, which the voters intend to do if necessary.​
Of all the times I've moved and all the moving checklists I've ever seen, it has NEVER included notifying the Town Clerk that I am moving out of town so my voter registration should be removed.

How is the clerk supposed to know who has moved, or even died?

Imagine the landslides Republicans would enjoy if it weren't for the left's routine voter fraud practices. It's their last line of defense for clinging to power when the voters don't want them.

Jim, there's

There's a possibility that voter registration is up due to motivation. However, I see no reason why that should not be checked out. Honest elections are a must. But why a lawsuit? Is that the only way? Nor do I understand why voter rolls are not purged regularly, only not in voting years which makes it look suspect. It seems like Death certificates should automatically be checked against polls and other things, but I do not know how complicated that would be.

Imagine the landslides Republicans would enjoy if it weren't for the left's routine voter fraud practices.

Such as?
purging the rolls have been mandatory since the post chad recount reform bills passed but they are not being complied with. So the legal definition of voter fraud has been met already. The questions are:
materiality, intent and whether the oucomes are effectively challenged?

Have the GOP come up with Jail time evidence, I don't know but I find it likely that one or two blue states will find it budget busting and therefore tax base reducing stupid to pull such stunts when their federal matching funds may be sequestered

Faux News has gotten voter fraud stories wrong so consistently, I am amazed anyone still lines up to drink their piss.

Of all the times I've moved and all the moving checklists I've ever seen, it has NEVER included notifying the Town Clerk that I am moving out of town so my voter registration should be removed.

How is the clerk supposed to know who has moved, or even died?
The state is supposed to check the voter rolls periodically in order to avert fraudulent ballots.

While you should do that, I dont know of anyone who does. I never do.

Malloy is a conservative, activist judge.

This is nothing more than Republican voter suppression.

Why do you guys assume it is those nasty Democrats up to no good voter fraud if it is the Republicans that keep getting caught? Here are two most recent examples:
Republican indicted for N.C. vote fraud faces new charges
GOP operative indicted for N.C. election fraud now charged with ballot-rigging in another race
A North Carolina Republican operative already charged in a ballot fraud scheme that voided a congressional election was hit with numerous new charges related to another race where he is accused of election rigging.

Leslie McCrae Dowless, who worked for Republican Mark Harris in the latter's bid to win North Carolina’s 9th congressional district in 2018 — before the election was nullified due to mounting evidence of ballot fraud — has been indicted on two counts of felony obstruction of justice, perjury, solicitation to commit perjury, conspiracy to obstruct justice and possession of an absentee ballot, The Raleigh News & Observer reported.

The new charges stem from his work for Harris in the 2018 general election. Dowless was previously indicted on three counts of felonious obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of an absentee ballot in connection to his work for Harris in last year’s Republican primary, and for his work for another Republican candidate in the 2016 campaign.

Republican indicted for N.C. vote fraud faces new charges
Federal court voids North Carolina’s GOP-drawn congressional map for partisan gerrymandering

Forum List

Back